Reviews for Left Behind Promises
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Aw... So cute! I dont usually go for this pairing, but this was good!
Yorozuya chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
skajdsahkj i'm re-reading this nowf or like the 3rd time but aaaaaarg, it's so sweet and heartwarming!

GUH i want a sequel... QxQ
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Interesting story... But I liked it none the less
Volto chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
ahaha, that was funny when you made Prowl crash. awesome story!
Ying-Yang chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I Loved this story so much,

It was sad yet at the same time so happy.

I just don't know how to describe it,

I hope you keep up with this great work
Shunner68 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I loved it !
Shunner68 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Please keep on writing ! : c
Camfield chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I adore this pairing and this story. It was heartfelt and delicious.

:D
crescent-moon-demon chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It's been a while, and I really should have reviewed this story long ago, especially since it turned me onto SoundwavexTracks as a pairing, and now I can never get them out of my head!

Anyways, I must thank you for such an awesome read. This story always makes me tear up a little every time I read it. The hard facts of war, the childhood they shared, the pain and love... Ahh, it was all just so beautiful and moving! Makes me wish that something more would come after the bittersweet ending, but honestly, I think it's perfect the way that you ended it as well. Anything more just might have ruined it...

Again, thanks for writing this amazing story and inspiring me to do my own SoundwavexTracks stuff!
Darkia77 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
So sad... DAMMIT WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! D':
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this~ I never would have thought of this pair but my love for Soundwave lead me here!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
OH, Whoa. Man, why havent I come across this before! I really like the way you told it from Soundwaves perspective, especially the flashbacks. another thing that I liked was how you put Ratbat into this, because it always confuses me that he is a senator and a casseticon. Great job!
9aza chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love this! Very sweet ending and I enjoyed reading in Soundwave's POV.

Excellent story.
iiskaa chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I saw this yesterday on LJ but forgot to comment there. Really unusual pairing but you made it work, and I thought you handled switching back and forth between the flashback scenes and the main story quite well. Good job ;)
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This made me almost cry, it's so great. I never thought of Soundwave pairing with Tracks, but you make it work so perfectly. I love the flashbacks, how Soundwave was willing to save them all, and how Tracks actually forgives him. 3 I wish you'd make a sequel to this. It's too great to leave hanging there. Like an epic cliffhanger.