Reviews for Shakes of Green: The Answers
hope to read more
Lucy817 chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
cute chapters :)
LoverOfLoveStories chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I don't know if these extras were needed but thanks for sharing. BTW I love you story Shades of Green :)
basketsarah120 chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Haha too cute.
glo4twilight chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
omg typical guys they're so funny when they get together!
glo4twilight chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
well it was just as good in bpov as it was in epov!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
ewwww what a manwhore! ewww i hope he used condoms!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
oh that was really good to know exactly what happened that night! shitty mates that they are!lol!
Creamed Cheese chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
wow ] i think you should do an outtake of jasper and his bad sex life P
snv3 chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Wow... I am surprised that his parents let him have the party... although I love how they hired people to secretly spy on the party and keep things under control.

What a way to lose your virginity though... having to listen to her cry afterwards about how God is punishing her. I was a little shocked at first that she was a virgin... when she said that she was 18 I figured that Edward would lose his virginity to an older experienced girl. They were both virgins though which I think was cooler in the end. At least he feels that it was all worth it. I like that he has never been with another virgin... he doesn't want to have to deal with the crying again.
snv3 chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
That's hilarious... all that work that Edward went through and her parents were home AND he ended up wrecking the jeep.

That is so cute that Charlotte has a crush on him... I hope she isn't too upset when their wedding day arrives.
snv3 chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
It cracks me up that she went into labor at target... still bought her stuff... went home... put some stuff away... picked out the baby's coming home clothes... and managed to take a shower and blow dry her hair before going to the hospital all while being in labor. I would have freaked out and wanted to get to the hospital asap. Oh... I loved it!
snv3 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Wow... Edward has been with a lot of girls! At least he is done now and will only be with Bella. But wow... more than 30? Wow...
snv3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Wow his friends really are dickheads. I am glad that he hasn't met up with him agin since.
twilight mom and fan chapter 4 . 5/4/2010