Reviews for Midlife Crisis
ProudToBe-LimpingTwerp chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
lol. awesome
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aww. That made me tear up a bit. A little sappy at the end, but I think a near death experience like that deserves it. *favs*
housestartrek chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Nice.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great fic! Except I don't think that mid-life begins until fifty these days (she says as she rapidly approaches 40). ;p
Feralious chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow, great story. Really in character and very realistic drama. Nothing seems forced, everything feels so natural. This could've ended two ways, one with Wilson surviving and House on the edge of desperation, just in the way you portrayed it, or actually fatal, which would've turned the story into a real dark one. You really worked out the first option nicely and thanks to the 'happy' ending I didn't finish the story feeling really bad. Great piece of work.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
jeeze ow! gonna give me a heart attack one of these days and then what are you going to do! House crying, I thought Jimmy HAD died and was starting to bawl myself! ok, I'm better now. LOVED this one!
huddyholic chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Omg this was so sad. To read house crying was so so sad. When Wilson wanted to skydive I thought he was going to land wrong and get hurt that way. Never imagined a plane crash. This was good.
DeeBossTorres chapter 1 . 5/3/2010