Reviews for Les Fleurs Des Hiver
Heuress chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Wow... Wow. How are there not more reviews? This is just... Wow.
Lectictinium chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Oh wow I love the tension between them, their relationship is always so interesting, and how cool Francis is. He feels manipulative and dangerous despite the front he's putting on, I love the way you describe him as a predator.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ah, yes... Francis is truely epic. Love your discriptions and the flashbacks. I think, though, I love the whole "fronts" thing the most. France would be the best at that.
Wonderful job. Thanks for sharing.
N#
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Um, wow. Wonderful take on their relationship. Wonderful job.
muchoblidged chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Oh my.

This is great! I'm not quite sure what to say about this, but it's just simply perfect. Well-written, beautiful descriptions, and the metaphors are spot on. Germany is great and France is almost too wonderful. And that kiss...that was one hot kiss. I must read more of your work.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Intense! Wow, what a great take on the Germany/France pairing! Their situation is so twisted at times, as you presented here so amazingly. I loved Germany's observations that "Francis always looked like he wanted to cry"; it made me really sympathize with France early on. And that France can be so in control when things are just completely falling apart really testifies to how strong he is. Fabulous work!
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
WHY DO I LOVE GERMANY SO MUCH

AAAAARGH
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Beautiful wording. The dynamics of this pairing are wonderful - I quite like the metaphors for it, -especially- the tiger. Brutal.

PT
Katie chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thanks for this wonderful fic, you've put fantastic images of my OTP in my head !
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aah, another gorgeous and evocative fic. I love your interpretation of France and Germany here, I think that sort of tension and danger really describes the majority of their relationship until recently. And each way you describe France makes me fear and love him even more.
Crumpled Piece Of Paper chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ah! This was beautiful! I find it strange that there is so little love in the fandom for Francis and Ludwig, considering their history...This was a wonderfully written tidbit and I enjoyed every second of it! You have a really captivating writing style that really drew me in. Keep writing about these two and I'll be sure to read!

Love - CPOP