Reviews for As we lay, from a man to a boy
moonlight girl 92 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
poor John, I feel bad for him... and a bit for Randy...
but good story
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
love this sad. I wish you would do a second part that shows what happens! poor john :(
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I really like this story, and I feel really bad for John and I was wondering if you are possibly going to and more to it and create a multi-chapter story or do another one shot for it.
TWEETYBIRD chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I feel bad for John..I feel bad for Randy all that connfusion. I think Randy needs to put his foot down and stay with John. I like happy endings. I think you should write more and make a happy ending between John and Randy. We need to kick Cody to the CURB.

Please write more for this.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow... love this one... the emotion, the confusion in Randy... also love the open ending.
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
So sad :(! Poor John, poor Randy and poor Cody.. Nothing else to say... Sad, sad, sad... Really good story Keep up the good work...
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Woah... that was... intense? I dunno. Kind find the right words. Brilliant would fit, breath-taking, beaituful. But all those words would only cover half of what I think. See, you left me speechless once again. :)
loveevolves chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was sad, poor Randy seems confused, John wants nothing to do with him, and that evil Cody set the whole thing in motion. That was a really good story maybe you should start writing chapters for it please ;)