Reviews for Take My Hand, or Five Times Logan Took Max's Hand
BerryEbilBunny chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
I really like these little stories; they were awfully cute.
immyownsuperman chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I loved this, I wish that she didn't have that virus. I like to think that in the future they figured out a cure, and they ended up together. I loved this!
Falconw chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
Ah this is sad and beautiful. I love this, can't wait for you crossover. Deja Vu, like it already!
latenightrain chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Thanks for a great piece. Well written and captures some of the M/L angst we all know and love. I'm looking forward to your crossover. Esp. liked the imagery of Logan washing away all traces of Max with the bleach. What I want to know now is why are all your favorite stories HP only!
shywr1ter chapter 6 . 5/8/2010
Nice set of moments - they make me miss this show so much!

You have a nice feel for Logan and his thoughts about Max. Please keep them coming! We just don't have enough new M/L fic these days...
Mari83 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I love this kind of approach, picking out different moments in their history under the uniting motive of Logan holding Max's hand.

I like that you picked such an innocent gesture, it's so telling for them, ladden with meaning early on in their relationship and later on with the virus when a simple touch becomes more than they can hope for.

Thanks for this and hope you're planning to write more M/L goodness.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
The first time I saw FN this scene really captivated me, and your take on this piece of the episode is beautiful. You can feel Logan's emotions in that very moment, the longing, even the sadness on it, but mostly the hope.
BlueAngel137 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Beautiful moment and beautifully written! Thank you! :-)
Mari83 chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Oh, love these! Please keep writing!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
It's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
latenightrain chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Need a little encouragement? M/L all the way. Can't wait to keep reading.