Reviews for Breathe
Cracklingllamas chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Bwahahahahaha! She's aaallliiivvvveee! :D

yah...so I basically just plain out WONT beleive the stupid writers killed her off... Like every week I come up with a new theory on how she's alive...then when Monday comes around I just get really confused...:)

I rather enjoy this one though, very 24 like :) lol
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
omg dont end there keep going! i loved it!
ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Whoa! Are you thinking of writing a sequel with this story? It's really good, I actually thought for a second that they might/ could have done that in the show.. But maybe not.. Oh well, you wrote it really well :) Thanks for sharing :)
La Vi3 bOh3M3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
oh man, oh MAN. how i wish this is what had actually happened in the show. like you, i spent a considerable amount of time with some tissues after 8x17, lol. this is wonderful and SO well written! a little sad, but hey, at least renee makes it out alive in this one.

i'd love to see you write more J/R stuff! maybe some more great plot lines like this one! ;)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
very good idea,
if only !
Lunaretic chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Yay! I've been waiting for a well-written piece where Renee is resuscitated. Oh how I wish they would do things this way on the show. Are you sure you won't continue this? It's good as a one-shot, but it has potential to keep going if you ever have the urge to. Think about it. :)
wolfbones17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like this, although I'm curious as to who's using Jack to insure that the Russians get nabbed. I really like the ending, though, with Renee Walker confident that Jack will find her; it's very sweet. :) I'd like to see more.