Reviews for Accidentally in Love
MizuneMinamiki chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Le warning: Song lyrics aren't allowed. I did it in one of my other fics, and even with credit, I was told the site admins might still remove it. So tread carefully. It would a REAL FREAKING SHAME IF AWESOMENESS WAS DELETED FROM THIS SITE!

And by awesomeness, I mean this story. :P

I just...it's...wow. Nana and Husky are so super adorable, and all the cute moments you wrote between the pair were so perfect! Now, I was about to write "I'm in love!" without even thinking about the story:3

But yea, I am in love with this fic. Super cute! Super precious. AND HUSKY, QUIT BEING SO HUSKY GOSH!

(:Mizune
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
cute and romantic story. poo Husky, taking his bath and Nana without knowing doing the same, he really was meant to get attracked by her.

HUSKYxNANA forever!

keep the good work on.

;-)
Downtown Europe chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
S.S.F.G.S.O.D! (super sonic fan girl squeeee of doom)

noooo way, this is too adorable! i love nanahusky. this pairing needs more love. mein gott, i sound really hyper. (im high on this pairing)

anyway... i love how this was writen. how the scenes transitioned and how you made husky so in love without yanking him out of chara. i actually bothered to sign in and review this cuz i wuv it sooo much. good job- mica
The Zestiest Pepper Ever chapter 1 . 7/25/2010