Reviews for Geek Squad
mindy781 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Loved the first chapter. Geek boy can come fix my computer anytime.
kleannhouse chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
hello i hope you come back to this story and finish it my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
ahhh i am glad she enjoyed herself my bestKristie
kleannhouse chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
i guess using Jason as a cockblocker is as good as any great sex always makes you want to fall asleep... my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
i guess sex is always in the cards for them at least they tried dating good choice Eric for staying and snuggling my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 4 . 12/18/2011
not to nice when Karma bites you in the ass doesn't feel good does it Touche Sookie, touche my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
i understand why Eric left but the note could have been different he could of woke her up and let her know he had to go... now she feels like a whore my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
LOL i love the banter at the end fuck me proper my best Kristie
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
like it so far Eric is definetly a whore by his own admition onto the next chapter my best kristie
ncmiss12 chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
Awesome story! I hope the charactors in this story speak with you again soon! Can't wait for more!
icis182 chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
loving the story, I can't wait for there to be more at some point. i really enjoy your writing and can't wait for you to have more of the 2 stories :)
sick-of-dreams chapter 8 . 7/23/2010

I think you maybe are afraid of riding down your literary climaxes. You seem to get to the big event and don't know what to do to tie it up. Like in this story the big thing was them getting together. Well to tie it up maybe they could have had their dissgusion about what they mean to each other then gone out as a couple and admitted it to Pam. Then maybe an epilogue...

You have really good story ideas and write well you just have trouble concluding them.
sick-of-dreams chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
There is a guy at the local best buy that looks just like I imagine Quinn; tall, muscular, olive complected, bald, even has a scar on his face, talks like a frat boy, only his eyes are dark blue instead of purple. He is just as smug and annoying as Quinn too. He kept trying to convince me to go for intel processor even though I specifically asked for AMD because it is eaiser to overclock(which makes for better graphics and faster frame rates so good for games). Then he tried to convince me that I didn't need to over clock if I bought NVidea graphics when I already said I had ATI because it was easier to solder more memory to and over clock the BUS on! It like if you are gonna work there at least know what you are talking about and if you don't then get someone who does! I think hw actually added to my Quinn hatred.
Morrigan28 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
Relax, you can only do what you can do! Know that the time you've already put in is greatly appreciated - don't know how you FF girls manage it. Look forward to having a little treat in my inbox one day.

Thanks
Dizzyxx chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Ugh, I feel like Sookie in the last scene in ch 7... lol. I shall patiently await the next ch D