Reviews for Embarrassing Situations
jesokaa chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Bahahahah! I love Spock so much. He completely outwitted McCoy. I cherish this fiction; it brought me great joy. I really love the friendship that you have constructed between Bones and Spock. It is so well done, and I am so happy to have found your fictions, because the friendships that you illustrate consistently throughout your works is beautiful.
Hephaestus01 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Hahahaha...laughing so hard right now.
Lori Jean chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just gotta love it. Thanks.
The FanFic Critic chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
lol! That was great! I loved it!
Edward the spiderqueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
that, that right there was cruel and unusual...but hysterically funny at the same time! LOL!
Andalusia25 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ROFL

This is the funniest Spock/Bones moment I have EVER found!

still laughing...
Yukimura Hina chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hehe. Did Spock just have an "oh snap" moment? I believe so. _ great job!

Thanks for writing.
TheProblematique chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME OH MY GOD *chokes*

Seriously bb, ROFLing here, and I could totally visualise McCoy's expression at the end!

Gold ;)
Kamai6 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Great!

Kamai6
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Ha, brilliant. I believe Sulu once summed it up best-"Try to cross brains with Spock, he'll cut you to pieces every time." Very nice.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Thia is a hilarious story! I just love how Spock managed to turn this talk towards his benefit - it is absolutely brilliant! He is so bad, it is almost... delightful.
Very, very funny, well written and so clever! Poor McCoy, not only he didn't stand a chance, but he didn't even seen it coming!
droopydog chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ha! I LOVE IT when McCoy gets zinged. And Spock does it so well that the good doctor doesn't even see it coming. Perfect!
Les Varioufs chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
YOU WERE RIGHT! This has cheered me right up after my French...

I have to say, I'm really glad that you managed to get Spock to say "I don't swing that way", and yet look so logical. That has to be one of THE funniest things he could have said in that situation...and McCoy finally got his comeuppance too. He should know by now that he can't be so smug round Spock. It just beckons disaster faster.

Needless to say, I loved this story. :D
The Wolf's Shadow chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Spock's so good, he totally planned that. :D
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010