Reviews for Cardinal Sin
teengrl2 chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Oh my God! I was bawling when he died. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then when I realized that he wasn't I was like YAYYYYYYYY!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh my god. reid has too many stalkers. i would've gone insane already by stalker number 2.
Motaku1235 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Ah! He lives!
Darbydoo95 chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
You bitch! How dare you make me cry! That's right! It was so good I cried! Is Morgen the only one that knows? Now I'm glad my Spencer isn't dead but you got to make the reunion fluffier and not just bout sex (although that is pretty epic)
bleachfreak13 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I freakin loved it xD and the look u gave reid at the end totally HOT
aku no tensai chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
Sooo, at the end, does EVERYONE think that Spencer is dead? They just let his mentally-ill mother think he was dead?

IT'S LIKE EMILY PRENTISS ALL OVER AGAIN! On the other hand, I did like this story The 3rd and last one were the best ones though I have to admit that I liked the bad guy from number 2. He wasn't all that bad

STILL! What the hell! The ending kind of makes me upset as you can probably tell. Just the same, there's a small place in my heart for it as well because it's such a unique one. :)

Never give up writing okay? Thank you for all your hard work!

-AnT
penthestory chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
ASDFGHJKL! I thought you killed my precious baby! Although, now I am happy I read to the end... *.*
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
I read all of your obsession collection, and this one is definitely I love the most.
Remus love chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
wow... that was some story... got me hooked until the end... was so glad that Reid din't die...the story was awesome
maryhell chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
I am new to CM ffn though I am not new to FFn in general. Just found your obsessor series and found them absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
ZirconRose chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I really liked how this ended. I was gonna go all Unsub on you until I figured out you didn't actually kill Reid. I really liked this whole series.
Lostgurl09 chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
So Reid didn't died? Or something? Anyway I love this series and the story line!
Scarlett chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
eyy

I love it!

wow :3
heartdevoured chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
*Reads them kissing*

OH! Don't you ever do that again! You scared the ever-loving shit out of me!

Awesome story though.
MissiYoung chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
k, this series? incredible! loved it so much! i can totally believe that many people being obsessed with spencer-i know i am!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »