Reviews for Love Remains Insane
Morrolan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Love this.
obsession-rules-me chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this was amazing! i havent read a good shassie in SO long, i was starting to give up hope (this site has been drowning in shules recently).

major kudos.

- yuki - sama -
invisalite chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i really liked it! great job.

there were no errors as far as i could see, which makes it a JOY to read this piece. i really liked how in character each of them was. :)

once again, great job, and i hope to see more stories from you!

invisalite
mariska lee chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Ooh, really nice! The dialogue is great, and plays just right for Lassie and Shawn - funny, affectionate, exasperating, it's all there.

And I love the way we discover that there's a case going on. And nice that you worked in a moment for Shawn to end up in Lassie's lap. Always a favorite image, to me.

Great story title, too - it fits the story so well.

I really hope you write more Shassie - this one definitely makes me want to read more from you!
anon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
this was amazing! so hilarious and adorable! "oh crap, i think i love you"!
dreathirium chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hiya! Okay so, weird review ahead. I'm not into m/m slash and thus haven't even read the story, but I just had to drop ya a line to let ya know how much I loved that title! Might be the best story title ever :D Okay that's it.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Awesome! I was really curious in the beginning because there really didn't seem to be a reason as is to why they were there. Then you pulled the twist and it was great! I LOVED the end. And I agree, I don't think they'd change much just because they're in a relationship. Great job!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is great!
Pepp chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
You are the awesome mayor from Awesome town, aren't you?

Shawn and Carlton are so real and in character in this its amazing. I loved how you had a case in the middle of this therapy session too...
rosecircle79 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Excellent! You definitely captured their bantering. And Shawn's ability to act!
I also really like Shawn's complete avoidance of the Henry-issue. It was very subtle. :)
I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work!