Reviews for Instinct
Nessarose.X007X chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
aww i love this. i wish this happened in the comics.
OHJESUS chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
"He's so tense he's not even technically lying down; he's clenched up all his muscles, and he's tipped over sideways on the bed. But he's not letting himself sink into the mattress."

This was a really cute fic. But what made me actually LOL was that part. I could picture Damian like, laying on the bed like a log, face scrunched up and everything. Oh god, LOL.

For your first time with Batman (soundswrongI'msorry), I say it's very good. The characters' were still in character (which makes me applaud you) and the narration was great! It fit Tim's POV like a glooooove.

God, this fic was adorable.

GOOD JOB!
LolitaRobin chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awwh. This was extremely adorable. I know this may offend some, but I see Damian and Tim as a pairing (when Damian's older, of course), and this was just perfect. Adorable and interesting in every way. I love Damian when he acts like the haughty bastard he is, but he's downright adorable in this.
Yuuri-nyan chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG! I LOVE DAMIAN WHEN HE'S ACTING HIS ACTUAL AGE! IT'S SO CUTE! But it's kind of creepy and unnatural since its Damian. AND OMG! TIM IS BEING BROTHERLY AND NICE TO HIM! THATS SO CREEPY! BUT ITS SO CUTE AND ADORABLE! I LOE YOU FOR MAKING THIS! (gives you a lot of flowers and cookies) *Hugs you* AWESOME! MAKE ANOTHER ONE! PLEASE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! PLEASE!
robinthethird chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Adorable Damian. Very cute.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Definitely cute.
SomethingFishii chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
SO ADORABLE.

You can not nderstand how much i love this fic.
The Qing chapter 1 . 5/12/2010