Reviews for Sometimes I See You
Kount Xero chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow, why haven't I reviewed this one yet? This was on my "read constantly" list ever since I watched the damn trilogy. I actually was inspired to write Sam in as a projection of Brigitte's subconscious (as opposed to an actual ghost, because, let's face it, Ginger Snaps Back creates that possibility) after reading this.

And since inspiration, imho, is the greatest gift one can give, I want to say, THANK YOU.
SoaringSkynaut chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Fjefenfkudkejv! Words can not describe how much I love this. I really wish you would continue this I love Sam/Brigitte.
ilurandir chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wicked story - this is a hard fandom to find good writing for. I really enjoyed this! Thank you.
JinxedEuphoria chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Naw, that's so sweet :') The end is really sad though when the story is revealed to be the dream Sam's ghost refers to, but very very well written..well done!
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wait? did she have a dream that he was dead and she got to like second base with his ghost and then wake up to see the real him, alive? That'd be sooooooo cool! Even if that's not the case, it's still a really good story. Way to go.
reddiablo chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
very good
cclee123 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Kind of exactly like mine but with a sexy twist. Wow.