Reviews for Lost In A Moment
kishi2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
that was really nice you know? tragic but nice. what more can i say. :P
jeko the shmee chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
i LOVED your fanfic! i've always been the biggest hotohori/miaka fan! i've never liked tamahome! thank you! _

jeko
Lisa chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
OOC...in just the right way_ Hoto to Miaka...*swoon*

Amazingly written. I look forward to all your new works!
Cheri Belle chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Wow. That was amazingly beautiful. Hoto-san et Miaka-chan forever
Yumiko chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
*sniff* God, I loved it! This is an awsome story! Just how it should have happened in the anime! Sequal! Please? This is truely one of the best Hoto/Miaka fics I've read! And that says a lot cuz there arn't that many out there. Plus I'm picky. Anyways. I just wanted to say I loved it and I'll likely come worshiping at your doorstep.
Lady Sage chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Awwww, how sweet! _ I like it. You're very talented. Miaka was slightly OOC with all that cussing, though.
Lanen chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
What a beautiful, heartfelt, graphic, awesome AU... Beautiful job. I love everything!
Terri chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
WOW! I REALLY enjoyed that fic. The characters were a little out of...well...character, but it was a great change! Now don't get me wrong! I'm a die hard Miaka/Tamahome fan...but this caught my eye! VERY WELL DONE! Please write more!
aoiri chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
This is such a dark story, but I love it to pieces. I think you do Miaka very well, not just as some ditzy schoolgirl who eats too much. Great job. Two thumbs up! :)
Wendy chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
This fic is very dark, somehow I'm not sure if I want this type of thing to read early in the morning. But anyway, I can say that you could make it better next time by focusing on the romance that might come out of it ,between Miaka and Hotohori. Although if I try to delve into what Miaka would probably be thinking at that time as well as what she could have say, somehow you had failed to capture that part as well as with that of Hotohori. But anyway, that's your point of view, so, I accept it given that this is just a fanfic.
Ranma Inverse chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
*cries* So beautiful, so sickeningly and hauntingly beautiful. And better, you gave it a happy ending. To have it get so dark, dark and full of horrorifying meaning..and then, you gave it a happy ending.

This was a really wonderful fanfic. It's one of the best ones I have ever read. Few can write a truely dark, horrorifying thing like this and give it a hopeful ending, like a candle being lit in the middle of a dark, cold night...

Beautiful. Truely, Truely beautiful.
Shiawase Vampire chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Wow...I don't know how else to describe this fic. You had me guessing so many times while reading this...I didn't want Hotohori to be dead either. I liked this a whole lot.
Chaotic Serenity chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Wow...a very dark alternate to what may have happened with Tamahome under kodokus influence. VERY WELL done. The imagery is both terrifying and poignant. You really captured the fear and horror of Miaka, not to mention the pain of being ripped away from one's first love. "Evil" Tamahome was equally as well done. *shudders* Truly a character meant to be reckoned with. A very touching piece of literature; the author narrative then swithing to first person added all the more emotion to the story. My only suggestion would be to lessen the poetic flow of Miaka's thoughts. Yes, we often think nicer then we speak, but I doubt Miaka's thoughts are that detailed and flowery. :-p Otherwise, fantastic job. I do hope you continue writing. _
poo poo chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery dark
Stormlight chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
*SOBS* That was so GOOD! So tragic and sad but what a great ending! _ I think you should definitely write more Hotohori/Miaka romances. Or at least finish some of the ones you started. *coughNightWarriorcough* _