Reviews for Girls' Night
ChocoChipBiscuit chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I loved how sweet and fluffy you were able to make this, without it being sappy. Garrus is my OTP with Fem!Shep, just as Tali is with M!Shep.

Plus, Kasumi is utterly and completely in character. It almost made me wish there was an opportunity to bond with her like this in either ME2 or the ME3 Citadel DLC.
Quietly-Confident chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Killashandria pretty much summed up my thoughts for me. Shepard's not a girly girl - we all know that - and it's great to see a story that shows off her femininity without her coming off as ditzy. I think you nailed Kasumi's characterisation in this one, too - very nice work!
Killashandria chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Okay I was really pleasantly surprised by this one I have to say. I was pretty dubious about reading it (in fact I only did so because it was a fav of one of my favorite ME authors) as I kinda hate how girly and ridiculous alot of fanfics make Sheppard out to be. So a a girls night? Hmm

Instead this was exactly how I would imagine a girls night with Sheppard to be. I could definitely see Kasumi somehow convincing Sheppard to attend against her own better judgment and their interactions were spot on.

I quite enjoyed it. Hats off to you :D
Bluumberry chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Kasumi was a very easy character to like and her dialogue about Garrus just upped her points in my eyes.

I also think of Garrus as f!Shephard's primary love interest, because they just fit well together. The romance itself could have been done way better, but comparing it to Thane's I also say that I don't mind the result at all.

That bring sme to my next point, which is that I personally don't like Thane's romance at all. I like him as a character and even getitng past the fact that you're romancing a dying character...the dialogue for them was just horrible.

It felt like you were throwing yourself at him out of no where and the dialogue was corny as hell. I think I was gaping at the screen more than once and wanted to wash my eyes and ears afterwards.

Then again that's just my opinion. Maybe Garrus just ruined every male in the galaxy for me :P
ComputerSherpa chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked this! Really fun to see that someone else caught the same girly-girl vibe from Kasumi that I did. Great job!

If you're looking for something to read, you might enjoy my story about Kasumi: s/6324974/1/Sealed_Memories
ThatLoneWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
can't say it's realistic with shephard on a girls' night, but that's just my opinion and it was still a good story :)
celestial-insanity chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
awww so cute!
Jellobell chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Ah fluff, so sweet and yet afterwards I only want more. Loved Kasumi, you write her really well, and all the ME2 in-jokes were a nice touch. Great story.
yohdregen chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
great depiction of kasumi though still big fan of zaeed
WarlordFil chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is great. You've captured Kasumi perfectly. Of everyone in ME1 and 2, she seems the most likely candidate to be an actual girl-friend to FemShep...the other females are either problematic, and need to be held in control, or starstruck by FemShep's presence. Garrus-love doesn't hurt either. Well done.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
LOL, I can so picture Kasumi doing this. Her analysis of Garrus was really accurate, and I loved this story.
Sezso chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh man, I am SO glad you wrote this. I thought you captured Kasumi beautifully. Also, I totally agree with you that she's better than Zaeed. He's grown on me, but I still feel like he didn't really add anything to the game other than time. Kasumi I felt added a really funny, lively character, who I adore. Plus her loyalty mission was actually something different and exciting. All in all, solid character, and she calls you Shep! That really makes me laugh for some reason. I'm glad someone finally wrote a fic about her, especially one that was so well written! :)

As for Thane vs. Garrus, I'm pretty much opposite of you, I like Thane slightly more because he's the only one that more or less starts it rather than Shep. I kind of like that he does the pursuing and that it's a very quiet sort of romance. But I agree that they're both really good. And you know, even Jacob isn't bad. I think he gets kind of a raw deal in fandom. There's nothing wrong with him. And actually, he's the only one that asks you what burdens are on your shoulders, which I thought was intriguing. All in all, I thought the romances in this game were totally ace, all of them, even the doomed Samara partial one was kinda neat. (Except Kelly. She stays BFF/counselor, thank you v. much.) I'm totally staying loyal to Liara though. Especially now that she's all dark. XD
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/4/2010