Reviews for A Traitor Branded
thorl chapter 22 . 2/24
Beautiful... Thank you for such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Jennifer chapter 6 . 1/20
I have a question...What is their age?
HaibaraAiFan chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
the insane boss reminds me of Melisandre, the red priestess. "Lord of light, cast your light upon us, for the night is dark, and full of terrors."
Schizoid7Loner chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I love the comparison you have drawn between itachi and hinata and the role both play in sasuke's development. Truthfully the obvious parallels in personality between itachi and hinata is what drew me to this ship in the first place. Sasuke really is a cruel and unfeeling person, but not irideemable (as you have portrayed well in this fic), and the need for some vestige of his family or itachi is definitely something hinata (and only her really, their similar backgrounds make her the closest candidate to understand sasuke aside from Naruto ) can provide. I loved the slow progression from hatred to love you are writing into your story, and find it perfectly understandable that sasuke might fall in lust first (or "like" really, but trust the Uchiha to be too emotionally crippled to recognize this right away). I am curious though: in this chapter Sasuke tells hinata that he was wrong, and that hinata is not actually like itachi at all. I ask because I am very interested in understanding as much as I can, but what did you intend sasuke to mean by this?
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Me encanto tu historia gracias por compartirla, espero que sigas escribiendo sobre esta pareja gracias
bigbearhihi chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Is anyone here know what is the exact account of this author? The author said that he (or she) didn't use this account anymore. I want to know where is the author now?
Please help me if anyone knows, because i want to translate this fic into Vietnamese. Thanks a lot!
13eyondx chapter 3 . 5/7/2016
Ahhh I usually don't complete on the first few chapters of a fic but I just had to say it but I LOVE the interaction in this chapter! You hardly ever get to see Sasuke interact with Neji and team 8 and it was just so exciting and fresh almost! It was just so cool (nevermind my elementary vocabulary)
A little part of me loved the Neji and Sasuke fight, Sasuke was still very much powerful but Neji will no doubt leave no small amount of damage!
Pandahuugs chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
¡
Pandahuugs chapter 20 . 5/1/2016
¡
asuna hyuuga chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
OMG! That was so sweet
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
This was so romantic! He built a whole village for her! I mean yeah he wanted to be free from Konoha - which is totally understandable, at least in my book. But he did it all for her! Just heart-warming!

I really love the character development of both. And what I like about this pairing is that they really could have pushed the other to their best. Hinata might have brought out the more gentle side in Sasuke, because she's pure innocence... And Sasuke might have made her stronger, more independent and maybe even taught her how to speak her mind!

Anyways, you did such a great job in showing that aspect and the perks of what could have been... And I wouldn't change a thing about it, because it's logical. You have a great insight and understanding of the characters, and your writing style is so, so good :D

Lots of love to you!
bigbearhihi chapter 22 . 4/6/2016
I'm very impressed with your writing style and i love all your SasuHina fanfics so much! Keep moving ok! I'll be waiting for your SasuHina stories...please write more stories...!
amy23 chapter 22 . 3/26/2016
Realmente amo essa história, é tão intensa e profunda o amor dos dois , a determinação de Sasuke em ter Hinata tudo foi lindo . Eu acompanhava tua história faz tempo mas tinha te perdido então estava lendo umas histórias em espanhol e vi uma autora que estava traduzindo essa história, fiquei muito feliz de ver o fim desse fanfic é maravilhoso ver essa história completa parabéns pelo trabalho magnífico por nos brindar com o
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
Wow! U R AWESOME! I read both versions and I like the other one just by how much detail u put on Sasukes issues. Either way ur story telling is AWESOME! Great job on keeping them in character and being able to connect to their personalities. U R TALENTED MY FRIEND;)
xghhbkudd chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
i need this Sasuke in my life. period.