Reviews for A Traitor Branded
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 7/19
Me encanto tu historia gracias por compartirla, espero que sigas escribiendo sobre esta pareja gracias
bigbearhihi chapter 21 . 6/24
Is anyone here know what is the exact account of this author? The author said that he (or she) didn't use this account anymore. I want to know where is the author now?
Please help me if anyone knows, because i want to translate this fic into Vietnamese. Thanks a lot!
13eyondx chapter 3 . 5/7
Ahhh I usually don't complete on the first few chapters of a fic but I just had to say it but I LOVE the interaction in this chapter! You hardly ever get to see Sasuke interact with Neji and team 8 and it was just so exciting and fresh almost! It was just so cool (nevermind my elementary vocabulary)
A little part of me loved the Neji and Sasuke fight, Sasuke was still very much powerful but Neji will no doubt leave no small amount of damage!
Pandahuugs chapter 20 . 5/1
¡
Pandahuugs chapter 20 . 5/1
¡
asuna hyuuga chapter 22 . 4/27
OMG! That was so sweet
endingsarenotalwaysbad chapter 22 . 4/16
This was so romantic! He built a whole village for her! I mean yeah he wanted to be free from Konoha - which is totally understandable, at least in my book. But he did it all for her! Just heart-warming!

I really love the character development of both. And what I like about this pairing is that they really could have pushed the other to their best. Hinata might have brought out the more gentle side in Sasuke, because she's pure innocence... And Sasuke might have made her stronger, more independent and maybe even taught her how to speak her mind!

Anyways, you did such a great job in showing that aspect and the perks of what could have been... And I wouldn't change a thing about it, because it's logical. You have a great insight and understanding of the characters, and your writing style is so, so good :D

Lots of love to you!
bigbearhihi chapter 22 . 4/6
I'm very impressed with your writing style and i love all your SasuHina fanfics so much! Keep moving ok! I'll be waiting for your SasuHina stories...please write more stories...!
amy23 chapter 22 . 3/26
Realmente amo essa história, é tão intensa e profunda o amor dos dois , a determinação de Sasuke em ter Hinata tudo foi lindo . Eu acompanhava tua história faz tempo mas tinha te perdido então estava lendo umas histórias em espanhol e vi uma autora que estava traduzindo essa história, fiquei muito feliz de ver o fim desse fanfic é maravilhoso ver essa história completa parabéns pelo trabalho magnífico por nos brindar com o
Wow! U R AWESOME! I read both versions and I like the other one just by how much detail u put on Sasukes issues. Either way ur story telling is AWESOME! Great job on keeping them in character and being able to connect to their personalities. U R TALENTED MY FRIEND;)
xghhbkudd chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
i need this Sasuke in my life. period.
Sheena chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Just to note this review might be considered rated M

While I'm only an chapter 3, I'm wondering if it was the ultimate goal of the Council to have as many mini Uchihas running around they don't errrrrr strap down Sasuke and simply steal some baby making juice? I mean afterwards they could simply kill him and not worry about him going slice and dice crazy on the village
satomika chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
Wow!

So sweet!

I hope there'd be a guy who would do anything for me as well.

Although i wish there's a sequel with kids and their life in Oto.
random716 chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
I love how you painted the picture of Sakura's feelings. It's so accurate (from my point of view) . Her hate-her and can't-hate-her attitude towards Hinata is so realistic. I mean, Sasuke is her first love, eh? Can't shake that off completely.
random716 chapter 6 . 7/21/2015