Reviews for A Traitor Branded
Loveanime chapter 22 . 9/19
Very very very love this my god! It's the best story I have ever know?I really thank you very much for giving this story to us.I really love it. You writte so well.
Iam from to !
Lovemanga chapter 22 . 9/19
Great! I love this fic. Thank you for giving this fic to us. Iam vietnamese.
BlackPoisonousIvy chapter 8 . 8/18
amazing story BTW my name is poop
Drace chapter 22 . 8/13
I just wanted to say thank you
ruueee24 chapter 1 . 8/12
While I was reading the part when Sasuke grabbed Hinata's throat, I mentally yelled "GENTLE FIST HIM!" And i continued reading, and I thought that was better than just Gentle fisting him (given the circumstances)
kittycat130 chapter 22 . 7/21
oh my gosh... the ending crying of happiness. so...good love the story everything about it was PERFECT... awwwww i so wish the real anime was like that it will be so good to be honest. but for real i really enjoy reading you'er work (story).
hobo ghost chapter 22 . 7/17
Aaa this is so beautiful! I thought I'm not gonna like how sasuke trat hinata but along the way I can totally see their chemistry. Good story and plot! Thank you for making this story!
euphoricism chapter 1 . 7/12
i was a naruhina shipper until i read this. this was my very first sasuhina fic and i am eternally grateful for it; thank you for opening my eyes. this was the fic that started it all lmaoooo anyways i cannot explain how much i love this fic. it is truly one of the best i have ever read. thank you for finishing it and sharing it!
rouckwell chapter 22 . 3/28
This, by far, is one of the best SASUHINA fanfic I've read... thank you so much for writing this.. I hope to see more of your works
thorl chapter 22 . 2/24
Beautiful... Thank you for such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it.
Jennifer chapter 6 . 1/20
I have a question...What is their age?
HaibaraAiFan chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
the insane boss reminds me of Melisandre, the red priestess. "Lord of light, cast your light upon us, for the night is dark, and full of terrors."
Schizoid7Loner chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
I love the comparison you have drawn between itachi and hinata and the role both play in sasuke's development. Truthfully the obvious parallels in personality between itachi and hinata is what drew me to this ship in the first place. Sasuke really is a cruel and unfeeling person, but not irideemable (as you have portrayed well in this fic), and the need for some vestige of his family or itachi is definitely something hinata (and only her really, their similar backgrounds make her the closest candidate to understand sasuke aside from Naruto ) can provide. I loved the slow progression from hatred to love you are writing into your story, and find it perfectly understandable that sasuke might fall in lust first (or "like" really, but trust the Uchiha to be too emotionally crippled to recognize this right away). I am curious though: in this chapter Sasuke tells hinata that he was wrong, and that hinata is not actually like itachi at all. I ask because I am very interested in understanding as much as I can, but what did you intend sasuke to mean by this?
AngelesPG chapter 22 . 7/19/2016
Me encanto tu historia gracias por compartirla, espero que sigas escribiendo sobre esta pareja gracias
bigbearhihi chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Is anyone here know what is the exact account of this author? The author said that he (or she) didn't use this account anymore. I want to know where is the author now?
Please help me if anyone knows, because i want to translate this fic into Vietnamese. Thanks a lot!