Reviews for Frost Fair
Kaeberlily chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
Adorable! I just can't get over how cute they are!
Kyu-Momo chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Awww, that was great! :)
fire phoenixia chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Love!
Guby-san chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
It was lovely.

I loved it. :)

... and to be honest it was an easy read, Good Job.
Thumana chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I was surprised to see this epilogue up, because the story seemed complete as it was. But I loved the whole thing, so of course I was happy to see some more (especially Ike and Soren. I LOVE the way you write Ike and Soren.)

There's a lot to like about this story but to me the most interesting thing was seeing Soren in a position of power. Because he's the employer, he's got a lot more control, and we see a much more confident Soren as a result. Of course, when he's no longer Ike's boss and they are dating it's far more difficult for him, and we are certainly seeing that here. He seems so fragile.

I find myself wondering how things would have turned out had he not sent Ike home after the wedding, but offered him a new contract to stay and help him in Daein as he recovered from his injuries...Would they have become closer sooner, more easily perhaps? Or would the employer-employee relationship have spoiled things?
MonaLisa20 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
An epilogue! :3 so happy you decided to write one! If anything I actually want MORE of this fic XD but with stories as lovely as this one, who wouldn't?

I take my hat off to you :)
TheSilverHairedMaiden chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
I've been thinking the last 2 chapters were the ending, oh my god.

But yeah, awesome story, I said this all after 5 I think.
barefootbean chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Ooooh... an epilogue

A tasty ending! Now I have a horrible craving for popcorn... And some more amazing stories from you! This was wonderful. :3
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I love this story! It's pretty hilarious and cool how you make them fit into a modern setting
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
It was so cute! Awww I love how Soren fell in love with Ike, he sure loves him a lot
Evame chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
U R my favorite author ever. i love the Ike/Soren couple and you always come up with the greatesssssst storieeees! thank you for writing this! i'm your fan! ;D
barefootbean chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
That's it, I'm officially an Ike/Soren fan I've been converted. o.o

I loved this so much! I've read a lot of your other stories as well, but I have to say, I really liked this one. You have an interesting writing style, and it just went great with the story. I especially liked your characterization. Ranulf/Kyza had me cracking up throughout, and Pelleas in the closet was too fitting for his nervous breakdowns. Of course though, Ike and Soren reigned supreme. :)

This was so wonderful to read! Great job!
LittleLinor chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
AND SO I FINALLY FINISHED READING THIS (in fact I reread the whole thing).

And I'm not quite awake enough for an actual critique (though I think Marcia got mentioned twice? Since I think she was already one of the interviewees (is that even a word)), but it's delightful as always. I do always love your modern AUs.
MonaLisa20 chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
...And here I am at 4:38 a.m reading the final chapter XD

Amazing! truly brilliant! I love every single chapter. Congratulations on a great story! :D
MonaLisa20 chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Amazing! Ah! such a great chapter! seriously! it's so...good! I'm at loss of words, I can only say i LOVED IT! I can't wait for part 2! I hope to read from you soon! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »