Reviews for I'll Be There
RoswellMyHeart chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
GREAT ENDING TO A PERFECT STORY. IM SO EXCITED MAX ASKED LIZZIE TO MARRY HIM.
RoswellMyHeart chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
What in the world is going on here? I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down. Yeah I'm know I'm being dramatic. But i don't care. What is up with Lizzie lately. One minute shes hot than shes cold. I think she might have a little depression thing going on and she's purposefully sabotaging her relationship with max. And it breaks my heart that she's going through all this, i just wish she would talk to max about it. I guess despite how much i hated it its probably a good thing they had that arguement. But i have to admit, no matter how much its killing me i cant stop reading,this is really good.
RoswellMyHeart chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
/3 OH MY GOD! I cant take this anymore. I'm only in the second chapter and i haven't even completed it but I'm not sure if i can. Its really good, well written and very interesting but i don't like all these uncertainties I'm hearing from Liz. She sounds like she has secrets from max and i don't know if i can take it. All i want is for them to be happy. What is going on with her and jack, and why in the world is she thinking about him when she's with max? Never mine don't answer that. Please tell me she's never cheated on max? Not physically, or even emotionally. Not even a kiss. You know what don't tell me. I'm just gonna suck it up and keep reading,as long as you promise they will end up together in the end. That's the only way it can truly have a happy ending. OK you know what i cant help it i need to see whats going to happen next. I know you're a dreamer at heart so ill trust you'll do the right thing.:)
PrankstersUnited chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
Awww! This was such a great ending to what started out as a sad story! I'm glad that Max helped Liz through all her feelings. I must admit, I was really confused at the beginning with what was wrong with Liz, but after you revealed what it was it all made sense! Going back to the end of the story, I'm so glad that Liz and Max are engaged now! The fact that Max had Maria and Michael come out for the engagement was wonderful!