Reviews for Hyaku
AnnaLiaDream chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
It's been years actually since your last update but I'm pretty interested in this story. Hope you'll update soon
Idle-Riddle chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
LOL, I lost it when Marui-kun lost it! It was hilarious that Aka-chan doesn't know the difference between 'apple' and 'fish'! And then, entered the concerned Yukimura-bucho with his 'Renji, we need to talk'. XD
rianifitria chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
That was the funny! (and the saddest part, I did the exact same thing as Yanagi Renji. The difference? It got a very high mark for technicalities despite the content).
speadee chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Good job showing that they really are the Golden Pair and that no one is perfect!

Why was Oishi stunned? Did something happen?

I like how you came up with an idea about the bandage on Kikumaru's cheek. I'm guessing that this takes place during the 1st or 2nd year at Seigaku.
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 2 . 8/5/2010
I don't know why I didn't review this before, because I did read it and found it hilarious. So. Here's my review. :D
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Wah~ Golden Pair love~ 3
TQWEE chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Hehe, an interesting way of using the prompt

Tqwee
speadee chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
It is like Kirihara to be irresponsible to the point of failing and cheating. He is sneaky and evil after all.

I didn't understand what was off at the end. Kirihara just wrote what Yanagi told him to, and since it's an English test, he would have been graded on his spelling, grammar, and vocabulary.

As for not reading what he was writing, if he had memorized it, then he would have known what he was writing in the first place.
speadee chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Good job on Oishi thinkg about the progress of their friendship! You kept them in character and were accurate on the thoughts and feelings.
meggoneggo chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
ahahahahaha! nice!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw. :D They are so sweet.
Highwaycrash chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
100 stories! :)

Good luck in completing it :D can't wait for the Perfect Pair stories :)