Reviews for Always be His
Daddy Directioner chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I re-read The Host and I have to agree with you, it was amazing. I really want to see the movie, but, eh...I still got time;) I love this one-shot and I love Melanie/Jared and Wanda/Ian. I still can't believe that Jared slapped Mel. I can't wait to read the sequel...if they is one, right? Yeah, there is going to a sequel and I have to agree with you, Stephanie Meyer is an amazing author.

My favorite part(s) is/are:

"No," I whispered, "I don't love Ian. I have no feelings for him besides guilt. I love you. It's always been you, Jared. I don't think there could be anyone else for me. The day I met you in the woods changed my life for the better. Even I spent a year a prisoner in my own body because the body still brought me back to you."

I love you, Jamie," I smiled, "Always have, always will. You mean everything to me. Everything Wanda did, coming here, getting medical supplies, was all because I showed her my memories of you and Jared. She loved you so she needed to know you were alright. I thank the world for her. I can't imagine if they put someone else in me instead of Wanda."

"I love you, too, Melanie," he smiled back, "Jared was a mess when he found your note. He was in denial at first. Neither of us wanted to lose you. We couldn't lose you. He occupied himself with everything he could. I was scared to mention you because he needed to focus. He took good care of me, Mel. He brought me here."

Jared walked in, a big smile on his face, "My two favorite people together again," he smiled wider. "Could it get any better than this?"

"No," he said, his voice firm, "I was not about to lose you. I'm yours, Mel. Always. If I couldn't get you back, I don't know what I would have done."

"And I'm yours," I smiled, "Always."

He kissed me again. It was different than in the caves. This was need and want at the same time. This kiss was how it used to be. I moved my hands to his neck and held them there. I kissed him back with an unseen force, like the kinds that change the weather, this was a necessity.

Jared was mine.

And I would always be his.

I love this one-shot, you are an amazing writer;)
TheHostTheSelectionDivergent chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please Write More. Possibly continue after they discover the other humans.
TEAMPEETA789 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
AMAZING
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Wow! I can't believe that this hasn't received a lot of reviews! I thought it was really sweet! I loved Jared in this! It frustrated how this scene wasn't in the actually book (and the bonus chapter wasn't included in my novel). I happy to know that The Host will be made into a movie and that Stephenie Meyer MIGHT possibly write a sequel.

Anywhoo, great job! Jamie is so adorable! I love the fluff!
wavetail chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw... this was cute. Hey... did you get to read the extra bonus chapter of HOST? If you did, what did you think?

This was a really great one-shot. Keep up the awesome work.