Reviews for Because of Bella
LuvnmyEdward chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh God I really love your story. I love that Edward and Jacob found mates in each other. Now they are a family and their own pack with Mason. I loved the animalistic nature of both Edward and Jacob. I especially loved day 42. That was one of the best days. The best day was when Edward and Jacob had sex and concieved Mason. Lol. I will read the next part in a little bit. I really love this story and everything in it.
Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I just loved it! you made it so that it seemed natural for a male to have a baby. Congrats :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I just ADORE this story! :)

Actually, I have my own copy of it! :)

I just saw the second one! Must read! :)
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
i think this is the sweetest 'bonded over bella's shenanigans' fic i've ever read! awesome, thanks for sharing!
Writing Keeper chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The whole camping and giving birth in a den was strange. It was consistent with the fact Jacob was half wolf but... not really consistent with his human side. But the story was quite original and simple.
Sita chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I liked what you did with this story a lot. All tho there is one thing that keep jumping out at me, and that you keep saying 'cub' but wolfs, dogs and such are referred to as pups. Not a big deal just thought I would point it out.
j5girl31012 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AMAZING ONE-SHOT!
I love Jacob and Edward so much together and this was great!(:
write some more!
Vaako chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Intriguing!
LunarSpiral chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
One of my favorite stories, I come back and reread it from time to time.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wonderful!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
So sweet~

Love the story...its awesome -kind of a m-preg fan-

Please write more stories with same pairing -add in some m-preg if you will- :3
Pool of Blood chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
very, very good. i liked it.
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
It was a bit strange but not the firs that I read that attempted something like this. It always seems weird to me when authors describe male bearers as having teats. Regardless I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading more.
kumagorox3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
that was such an interesting twist on jakeward mpreg! i absolutely loved it! :D
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Weird... Kind of wish there was more.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »