Reviews for Because of Bella
Draconeedslovingtoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
OMG a bady that is pat edward and jake is will salove all the prolems with different teames!1 Now you can say you are on team bady!
Story-Breach chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Bit strange? :) it's cute.
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I'm impressed. This is so different than any other M-preg I read out there. I like how you make Edward act more like an alpha wolf. I even squee at the fact that their baby has a fluffy wolf tail (and ears! Aww). Well done!
Incessant MoonyLicious Funtime chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Love it!
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice; I haven't seen a Jakeward fic this animalistic; it's refreshing.
fantasy115 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Magnifique histoire, très intelligente .

J'ai vraiment adoré!

Awesome story
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
loving this
XxLunermoonxX chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is such a cute story.

I "Awwwed" through the whole thing! -

Im so glad you made a sequal to this.

If you didnt I would have killed you.

Nah, I kid!

But in all seriousness, amazing story!

No matter how hard I tried, I could not

turn away from the comp. screen for a second.
Sesshomaru.lover01992 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good story.
Say What chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was extremely amazing! I wish I knew what happened afterwards, but I'm glad that I was able to take a glimpse of what you allowed for us to see. Thank you so much! I especially loved the animal-instinct turn of the characters; it was unique and believable.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
o.O *steals Mason and runs* NO! Baby too cute for you! Me wants him! XD

Totally loved this! Thank you so much for such a great fic! _

*gets killed by Jacob and Edward*
minlin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Interesting twist. I like how Edward and Jacob became a bit animalistic as a result of their bonding and the pregnancy. It seems realistic for the situation.

I'm also glad that Sam and Billy were able to put Jacob's health and happiness above their instinctual hate for vampires.
yaoilover93 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Yay. Hooray for babies :D. Im glad to see Edward didn't have to kick anyone's ass for trying to hurt Jacob
BeLlIxiEs chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
yes it was strange...xD

but hey! it was my firs EC/JB!

and it was a good first time!

cheers
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really loved this, and yes, it was a bit strange. The weird thing was the nipple thing.

I really hate nipples, because they freak me out, but whatever. This was flippin' amazing!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »