Reviews for Because of Bella
Schinney chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
OMG I just wuv the idea of them having a baby together! SO cute! :)
TopazNeko chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
wow... just wow, you are an amazing author. I just recently got into this pairing and your story is so far the most absolutely mind blowing one I've read. you are a god!
Mfoto chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
great story :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I remember read this a long time before... :O

I just don't remember if it was your fic XD

S... is this a repost or something?
Mirky chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
wow... that was really strange and completely AU ... but I still loved it! lol, it actally has inspired me on my own Mpreg, only a Edward/HarryJacob one ;)
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
oh this is really good ] great job
loveing13more chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AW! that was adoring.
zoe the god chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
srange is one way of discribing what this is, another is SO CUTE! i love wolves, slach nd mpreg. so this is like a dream come true.
Jaspered01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This is really well done and not strange at all, your writing made it less strange considering. The tenderness, subtle caresses, and the steady friendship build was immensely refreshing given how short the fic was but your transition into the months they spent together made it smooth. I love how you made the characters resort back to their natural animalistic behavior. It made the relationship oddly sensual, gracefully charming and uniquely intriguingly beautiful in a way. I really hope that you will at least continue with two or more chapters. It is great as is right know but I bet with your writing it would be wonderful, plus it would be interesting to see their life with their cub. Hope you consider because good this is a damn good fic.
So are you considering ?
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was interesting. I love this pairing. It would have been great if Sam had been able to join them. good story
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved it!
They are SO CUTE!
I never thought of Jacob being pregnant like that
the baby Mason is SO adorable!'Great write!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I definitely would like to see this continued but I loved it all the same.
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
There should def be a sequel!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
awesome one shot lov it
SINslayer7 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i liked it. it was sweet *_~*
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »