Reviews for With Practice
Reckless Hazard chapter 7 . 7/13
Love, love,looooooooveeeeee it :D
An epilogue please! Hahaha
Damn! If sasuke trained under kakashi then he's the only one out of the three to not have a snake summoning and sannin for a sensei...
Sook03 chapter 4 . 5/18
Itachi should be a bit clearer with his feelings if he wants to keep her interest.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 5/18
Ohmigod. What just happened?
Sook03 chapter 2 . 5/18
Itachi sounds like he really cares about the gift. His heart skipped a beat, how cute!
AnonymouseXI chapter 7 . 5/4
oh im crying this fic is so cute im so sad its so short but its short and sweet and so perfect bless your soul this is how a fic should be because i felt every emotion they went through and it was beautiful
butterfliesofpurgatory chapter 7 . 4/26
Super cute!
ObsidianPhantom chapter 7 . 4/21
Oh! This was such an awesome, beautiful story! You've got Itachi down to a T! So intense, yet so mild and quiet. You've captured his cultured sophistication and I really admire your writing style.

Itasaku FOREVER! *Fist pumps*
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
D'aww.. So cute! When ita mentioned the regulations part, i had thought that was his way of confessing XD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
When I first saw this, I was skeptical about how a seven chapter Fanfic would turn out. But I need not no more.

You miss, are in a league of your own.

The ending was a killer, your writing simple yet stunning and I find myself being smitten with it, admirably amazing
todokichan chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
two chapters in and i'm in love. Damn you and your skills.
mshccs chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
I don't know how many times i re-read this fic already! I sooooo love this story. Wish you added at least two more chapters to show how their relationship was revealed to others.
KawaiiPrincessuKenny chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Thank you very much for the lovely story.
To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed as I wanted to see Sakura working with Itachi's team as a full member of AMBU but it was such a sweet ending that it really doesn't matter anymore.
Take care.
Lady Overlord chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! OHMYGOSH DID I LOVE IT SO MUCH. GREAT WRITING!