Reviews for With Practice
LookOverHere chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
D'aww.. So cute! When ita mentioned the regulations part, i had thought that was his way of confessing XD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
When I first saw this, I was skeptical about how a seven chapter Fanfic would turn out. But I need not no more.

You miss, are in a league of your own.

The ending was a killer, your writing simple yet stunning and I find myself being smitten with it, admirably amazing
todokichan chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
two chapters in and i'm in love. Damn you and your skills.
mshccs chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
I don't know how many times i re-read this fic already! I sooooo love this story. Wish you added at least two more chapters to show how their relationship was revealed to others.
HollowBird chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Thank you very much for the lovely story.
To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed as I wanted to see Sakura working with Itachi's team as a full member of AMBU but it was such a sweet ending that it really doesn't matter anymore.
Take care.
Lady Overlord chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
THAT WAS BRILLIANT! OHMYGOSH DID I LOVE IT SO MUCH. GREAT WRITING!
dearmag chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
Perfect ending for a perfect story. I love your writing, it's full of feeling, so well weaved and beautifully told. Thank you for sharing. I'll be sure to read all of your others ItaSaku (and your future ones too, and please, if your muse ever inspire you to write a NejiSaku, I'll be the first one in line to read, for sure ;).

Thank you for sharing! It was delightful to read it.

Beijos, Dani.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Sakura! Itachi! You dumb Kids. She needs to tell him. Their feelings are mutual and because Itachi is choosing now of all times to loose out on blunness, its going no where. if you love her, let her know, so all of her can just let go, you can have her heart and soul, if you love her, just let her know! (if you love me refrence, do not own)
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
ignore my previous review, I misread the name. This story is so cute and wonderful, I REALLY wish it was longer
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
when sakura said "Sasuke, you're white' I re-read that line a few tmes, I get it was robably supposed to be your right, but It would have been funny if she was literally asking is he was really white.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
when sakura cut her hand, that was totally a Tamara pierce 'Page' refrence wasn't it? AWESOM. I am loving this story, its so cute and sweet. its nice to see him controlled and stoic but normal and sweetly infactuated too. absoloutely lovely
xLL-Ax chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Ahw, this was so cute and typical Uchiha 3 Loved it!
silveroaks chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Uh-may-zing ! Loooved it ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I envy your writing skills. :) A sequel perhaps will definitely be appreciated.
Pixychick84 chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
DAWWWWWW this whole this is turrning out to be adorible.. I faill to see the hurt all that much wich is preobibly why I haven't read this befor targities and hurt tend to keep me aways as I get to emotinaly atached to charivters and get a little depressed when/if they die... Don't judge me ok! I know im wired.. *Sulks* any way grat so far :)