Reviews for Five Weeks
Caoimhe Rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awww very cute!
MidnightEclipse2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
awww that was well cute :D
Xanie chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
your piece made ME smiley too. :)

see?

i quite like the line about gravity, as well.

one of my new favourites. :)
IheartDracoandRon chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
It made me smile too! LOVE IT!
siriusisbest chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I loved this one! Going straight to my favorites!
Dairire chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This piece made me all smiley too :) It was just so cute. And honestly I've read a million long stories about them being heads, this was definitely a refreshing change! "she defies gravity and spins my world upside down" Actually beautiful. I really don't know how you come up with all these brilliant ideas. It's amazing.
Well, they say insanity is closely linked to genius ;) But hope everything works out with Chris. (Hmm, I hope that wasn't meant to be rhetorical. I may come out looking not so bright then..anyway :))
LikeAVision chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Ooh,nice!It made me feel happy and sad and then happy again.:)
So,that just stands as testament to your astonishingly grr-reat writing!Because the mark of a truly great story is when it makes you feel all...well,emotional.:P
There were a LOT of grammar and spelling mistakes though-I'm not sure whe because as far as I've read,there aren't that many in your other do a spelling and grammar check and put this up again!Trust me,it REALLY detracts from how awesome your writing is...and since it is so awesome,everyone should see that.
merlfoxFell chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aw, I really love it, its a happy piece, kinda simple but nice... and thats not simple in a bad way, its simply beautiful, you made me smile. :)