Reviews for Regarding Severus Snape
CrazySlytherin251 chapter 10 . 7/13
lovely. enjoyed this.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 10 . 7/10
Oh what a beautiful and wonderful story. Hermione and Severus were written so perfectly! The dry wit and dark humor Severus displays along with Hermione's perpetual need for approval made them compliment each other so well. They were both so flawed and yet reacted exactly how they should have. My stomach was in knots when the mirror revealed the "woman from the agency" and my heart hurt when he told her to get on her knees because I can totally imagine him bluffing like that. Hermione was so vulnerable, but not stupid or thoughtless like some stories like to portray her as.

Awesome job!
CharmedArtist chapter 10 . 7/8
So lovely. You wrote them beautifully, in all their flaws and misunderstandings and earnestness, and I've truly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing!
is chapter 10 . 5/6
this is so very lovely. thank you!
wine witch chapter 10 . 4/26
Very nice story, thank you!
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 10 . 3/21
I love your story I can't believe it is done
tigerrose110203 chapter 10 . 2/5
This was a lovely, sweet little ending. Wonderful job!
TPalesh chapter 10 . 2/4
I laughed so hard at the misunderstanding between them. Beautifully written! I'm glad you gave them the time do develop an authentic relationship. Thank you for this story!
Empress14 chapter 10 . 1/14
OMG! This fanfic is awesome! You are a wonderful writer. More stories, please!
RhodaBush chapter 10 . 1/13
Beautiful story
braye27 chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I found your story rec'd on FB this morning, and I'm so happy that I had the day off to read and enjoy this delightful fanfic in one sitting. It is so well written, the pacing is perfect, and I thank you for sharing it with us.
Beth
Luna de Papel chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
meg527 chapter 10 . 6/27/2015
This is fantastic! I love it so much. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2015
Fantastic!
irononmaiden chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Interesting setup. Wonder what Snape's mysterious issue is?