Reviews for Regarding Severus Snape
What a great story! I love that neither Hermione nor Severus' foibles were covered up, that both were presented as the fallible beings they are, but that both aspired and bravely took that step toward being "more". Great job!
reviewer chapter 1 . 9/26
i read this from start to finish and it was an utter delight. you have such a wonderful grasp of Snape's mannerisms, voice, and character...and honestly you write beautifully. i hope you are doing well and continue to hone your craft! you are very talented! if you have original work i'd love to read it.
riskeybusiness chapter 10 . 7/13
That was great. Loved the story and how their relationship developed. Thanks for sharing
Petite Mule chapter 10 . 5/8
Such a lovely story. Thank you.
Ldaze chapter 10 . 4/30
Love love love. Every bit was wonderful, but the Severus POV was perfection. Great characterization for both!
vickety chapter 10 . 4/29
This very good. Thank you so much!
sevduset chapter 10 . 3/20
Loved it
zaubernuss chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
This story was just - perfect! Wow, the intensity of it! It made me laugh, almost cry on occasion and ache for them to the point of actually experiency mild chest pain. And - oh - the psychology of it! You did a superb job in depicting their vulnerabilities, their doubts, their guilt. The characterization was spot on - I totally agree with Lade Reese Knightkens review.

It was amazing also how they took turns in being the reasonable, mature one in their relationship. In the beginning, I saw Hermione as the giving, sensible person (well, maybe not literally in the beginning ;) but their talk in front of the Hogwarts gate revealed that we (at least Hermione and I) had comletely missed the point: All the time, he had been the one understanding, the one taking care (with the poor and slightly inadequate means he possessed).

My favourite chapter, I think, was number nine, when he basically described every movement she had made that evening - and than added that possibly most romantic love declaration ever heard saying in answer to her reproach: 'Barely exist? You are all that exists'. Swoon!

Your are a very gifted writer: I loved the language, the plot and the characters. What more does a good story need?
CrazySlytherin chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
lovely. enjoyed this.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Oh what a beautiful and wonderful story. Hermione and Severus were written so perfectly! The dry wit and dark humor Severus displays along with Hermione's perpetual need for approval made them compliment each other so well. They were both so flawed and yet reacted exactly how they should have. My stomach was in knots when the mirror revealed the "woman from the agency" and my heart hurt when he told her to get on her knees because I can totally imagine him bluffing like that. Hermione was so vulnerable, but not stupid or thoughtless like some stories like to portray her as.

Awesome job!
CharmedArtist chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
So lovely. You wrote them beautifully, in all their flaws and misunderstandings and earnestness, and I've truly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing!
is chapter 10 . 5/6/2016
this is so very lovely. thank you!
wine witch chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Very nice story, thank you!
Harmony Rose Zabini - Malfoy chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
I love your story I can't believe it is done
tigerrose110203 chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
This was a lovely, sweet little ending. Wonderful job!