Reviews for Cursed Infection
The Ice Within chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
THAT. WAS. LOVELY.

THAT WAS SO GOOD.

Okay. *cough*

That was really nice, there weren't any grammar mistakes, just a typo when it should've been 'not to mention' instead of 'no to mention'.

But anyways, it's really good :)

Favorited.

-icy-
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love it!

A very great insight into Luke's character!
Bre-Wolf666 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
was it good? Nah... It was AMAZING! I have never seen someone capture Luke so perfectly! Will there be another chapter? ( hint hint) :D
lunareclipse3 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I actually kind of love how the bad guy was named Valentine. It's like, an oxymoron, or whatever. Yeah, anyway. I also love Jacob. And I loved Luke. and remus is just whatever. The only other werewolves I know are Graves from Strange Angels and Beth from hex Hall. Actually I probably know quite more but I'm too lazy to go check my books.
Okay now that I've bothered to read more than just the author's note: You put Lucius in one of the paragraphs about halfway through. And it was not off course at all! I like how Luke is jealous of Clary, I'd never think of it that way. Finally, yah for book owners! Don't you just adore bookstores!
~Lunar
Magickless Sorceress chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hmm... Luke would probably feel like this, and I think you caught his feelings pretty well! The only thing that jumped out at me was the bit where he was jealous of Clary- he probably was, but I just kind of don't like it specifically compared to the rest... But it's all good!
~~Magickless
Yoda is my master chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
OMG, you have the force, young one! Recognise me?

The Star Wars reference HAS to tip you off!

Love ya long time. ;D
Cutlery Pieces chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Awesome story. I can see you put a lot of thought and effort into this. Nice work!

~CP.