Reviews for Challenge
Lemonkittylove chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
its certainly lemon, fluff...i think u did a good job for ur first one..for a one shot..was pretty cute...thanks for the hard work
hiddenshade knownwitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I am merely one hell of a brat
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
For your first lemon that was very hot
Ciel Squish chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I love Royal! This is cute, hot, sweet and DUCKING AWESOME all at the same time
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
woot! smexy! \o/
Hana Hikaru chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
'I'm just sleeping over anyway what can happen?'

famous last words. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 3
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
lot more lemon please...love the story! note i'm a royal pair i wish theres a aftermath after others find out they were going out! i mean seigaku members since hyoutei definitely know
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
aww this was so cute and good! i just wish there was another chapter with seigaku's reaction to ryoma's return and also ryoma's relationship with atobe. keep up the good work. just wish there was more good atoryo out there like this one lol.
SkyGem chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
okay, so i'm like waaay lazy, and please forgive me for not logging on before reviewing XP (even though i'll have to log on to add this to my favourites)

anyways, lately, i haven't been able to read that much PoT fanfic (though i've been writing a lot), but i'm really glad that i read this one i absolutely adore Royal Pair and you wrote the lemon very well indeed. this was sooo cute.

oh, and here's a little shameless advertising XD if you haven't already, check out some of my fics, ne? arigatou gozaimasu!

m(_ _)m

SkyGem
xxnamelessxsoulxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Wow...that was really good lemon. Id say that its even the best ive read, and trust me, thats saying something. Hehehehehehehehehehe...*nosebleed*. xD.
hazel-3017 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love this! It's very beautifully written, and I think you've managed to capture the characters perfectly. Maybe a little ooc, but then again, your story takes place to years after the series, so it's possible for all of them to have changed!

I enjoyed the plot and the outcome of the story, and I'm pleased you managed to write the relationship between Keigo and Ryoma in such a tasteful way, despite the speed of which everything was happening.
memedis chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I'm glad that you've written the story about Ato&Ryo. There is definiatelly unsuficient number of them on the . I'm waiting for more )

mem
Koshimae Ryo chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Shocking... You've written a lemon! XD I love the way how you described everything, though I was a little upset that Ryo lost to monkey king. Still, it was cute when Ryo asked Atobe to say his name again when they were about to 'bathe'!.
Sanz0girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hey, this was very sweet and smexy at the same time. Good background details. The two are very in characters and I like the wit of ryoma

Like Ryoma -Ryoma is so Ryoma-ish, not backing down
Lemons' good and smexy
wuzimiko chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
This is really good...is this really your first lemon?Its a great job!I wish I could write(lemons)...but I'm usually stuck cause I'm too embarassed..*_* But I don't feel that embarassed when I READ them...strange..._Guess lemons can wait till I'm 18._

wuzimiko