Reviews for Semper Fidelis
This is so adorable...
I love it!
Thanks for writing it!
theshadow603 chapter 1 . 3/4
This is amazing; to be perfectly honest, it almost brought me to tears
FY chapter 1 . 1/25
Holy damn this one is just so so so so so good. One of the best fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you and congrats on the work well done!
crangelique chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
"But, is there any better partner for our witch than our warlock?" This is the reason why I always come back and try to check if there's any great CG fanfiction under this pairing.

This creation is beautiful. Thank you for making this.
brawlbankai chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I don't read many CG fics, much less AU's, but I found this one quite enjoyable
luisg1778 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
i really enjoyed the after the first chapter and i found that i could not stop reading this story till the very end its very deep my favorite moment was when Lelouch said to C.C. "How many more lifetimes will you spend our perfectly possible happily ever after?" i mean the guy been crazy for her literally for ages! and the ending was really great
She who Lived chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is simply wonderful.
Amazing. Beautiful.
I'm at a loss for words.
No words could describe how beautiful and wonderful this story is.
Thank you for writing this one.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
REALLY GOOD STORY I AM ACODE GEASS FAN AND EVEN A BIGGER LULU AND CC FANGIRL.
PLEASE WRITE MORE
maya shiro chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
this is good
uhuhuhuhu crying of happiness
I always imagine CC see every incarnation of Lelouch in her immortal life
and in the end, she bravely trying to reach her dream to die in happiness with Lelouch's help
even if it will condemn Lelouch into eternal life
and Lelouch accept it faithfully
Foodforthought chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I am blown away by your work. An AU, but with one which grasps your attention instantly. I loved reading it. Truly a work that will be in my favourites for a long time, and that is a lot _
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Excellent, excellent fic. Pulled on my heartstrings, it did! I'll admit, I felt a bit of trepidation when Lelouch's proposal to Shirley was brought up (Shirley is not my favorite character), but you were running a masterful bait-and-switch! Well done!

And, thank you for sharing with us.
IzayaOokamiHime chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
dont worry.. it's still amazing:)
ariane uchiha chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
ohhw how much ilove it :))
your amazing plsss make more cc x lelouch fanfic :)
it will definitely end up a good story :))
you have passion that some writters dont have that makes your story wonderful
zeichi sama chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
where have been this story all my life? ke ke ke ke,
great! this story is amazing, one of my favorites.,
Proud Pinoy! keep up the good work.,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is definitely one of the most wonderful fics I've read in my life. And trust me, I have read a lot. And I am picky, with choosing quality over quantity. This delivers in both ways. I saw maybe a few errors in the typeset, but nothing that sticks out too much or that I don't sometimes do myself. I really have to give you kudos for this one. I am new to the Code Geass fanbase and this is really something I needed to read tonight, personal reasons or not. I am not making any sense, am I? You are an inspiring writer, and I am really amazed by this AU fic. I am definitely going to check more of your stuff. You just made my day, so I hope this message makes a little part of yours.