Reviews for Semper Fidelis
IarIz chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
OMGosh O.O an awesome read i must say. i know in the fiture ill come back and read this again and again.
no quality garbage can chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITES OMG I FOUND IT AGAIN THANK FUCK THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS WITH US. I hope you are always well
Xale Crest chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
I dont mind how long this story is. Im so in love with it. I just find the scene where C2 finally accepted LL' s proposal hmmm a little bit week. But all in all., this is a unique story
HOANG HAU chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
This is the best I've ever read. I had tears in my eyes...
Cheslie chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
"What she did not know was that she didn't dream of his future anymore because she was in it."

THIS WAS MY MOST FAVORITE PART. I ALMOST CRIED. THIS IS TRULY A MASTERPIECE!

And connecting it to the real anime series?! REMARKABLE! Considering that this is an AU.

Making this fanfic somewhat of a past life of the current C.C.?! Connecting the idea of seeing her past lives but never her future, to Code Geass itself?!

Ah. I truly applaud you. This has to be my favorite. I really thank you for writing this.

To this story, I'll "always be faithful". Semper Fidelis. :)
All Hail Lelouch chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I LOVE THIS.
BlueWinterSky chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE C.C. - LELOUCH FANFIC! I MAKE A HABIT OF READING THIS EVERY NOW AND THEN BECAUSE IT IS JUST THAT AMAZING! Ang galing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I love it.
I love how angsty it got (sort if; but I mean, I cried so it HAS to be angsty)
I just...idk 11/10.
Just my cup of tea.
Black Rose Petals Falling chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I have increasingly become very skeptical and picky with fanfiction, but I read them anyway in the hopes I might find a diamond in the rough. And may the pleasantly surprised me say I have come upon one with yours. Your plot idea for this fanfiction is wonderfully fresh, and rather wonderfully executed, so much that I think you ought to create an original piece from this. Truly. I love the idea behind this and think this could make for a very promising novel.

While C.C. and Lelouch's character were a tad off-character for me, and dialogue needed some fine-tuning, your idea and its execution easily make this one of the best fanfictions I have come across. It wasn't overly dramatic or romantic but stirring, which again I applaud you for. I absolutely loved the ending and your twist on it, the part of the story I heavily weigh into account. Again, a job well done. I am officially putting this on my list of favorites, something I thought I wouldn't ever do again with a fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
It's a masterpiece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
My heart is so full right now. Thank you.
Hinate chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
CC x Lelouch Forever...
It is beyond words... it made me cry made me laugh made me smile made my heart hurt it gave me tons of feelings...
It's really beautiful...
i love it THank you for this wonderful CluClu :D
Shirai Hisaishi chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
After five years... I just read this. Definitely the best I've seen ff yet, let alone a CCxLulu fic.

- from a new fan, me.
Fundindar chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
This story is unimaginable awesome. Thank you so much for posting it here.

Fundindar
seyaloref chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
"How many more lifetimes will you spend overlooking our perfectly possible happily ever after?"

amazing!definitely one of the best fanfic ever!well,reading it beforehand,still it gives the upside down of butterflies fluttering inside my stomach haha!love it super!I'm a big fan of yours!