Reviews for Semper Fidelis
She who Lived chapter 1 . 4/18
This is simply wonderful.
Amazing. Beautiful.
I'm at a loss for words.
No words could describe how beautiful and wonderful this story is.
Thank you for writing this one.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/15
REALLY GOOD STORY I AM ACODE GEASS FAN AND EVEN A BIGGER LULU AND CC FANGIRL.
PLEASE WRITE MORE
maya shiro chapter 1 . 3/26
this is good
uhuhuhuhu crying of happiness
I always imagine CC see every incarnation of Lelouch in her immortal life
and in the end, she bravely trying to reach her dream to die in happiness with Lelouch's help
even if it will condemn Lelouch into eternal life
and Lelouch accept it faithfully
Foodforthought chapter 1 . 3/22
I am blown away by your work. An AU, but with one which grasps your attention instantly. I loved reading it. Truly a work that will be in my favourites for a long time, and that is a lot _
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 1 . 2/10
Excellent, excellent fic. Pulled on my heartstrings, it did! I'll admit, I felt a bit of trepidation when Lelouch's proposal to Shirley was brought up (Shirley is not my favorite character), but you were running a masterful bait-and-switch! Well done!

And, thank you for sharing with us.
IzayaOokamiHime chapter 1 . 1/3
dont worry.. it's still amazing:)
ariane uchiha chapter 1 . 1/2
ohhw how much ilove it :))
your amazing plsss make more cc x lelouch fanfic :)
it will definitely end up a good story :))
you have passion that some writters dont have that makes your story wonderful
zeichi sama chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
where have been this story all my life? ke ke ke ke,
great! this story is amazing, one of my favorites.,
Proud Pinoy! keep up the good work.,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is definitely one of the most wonderful fics I've read in my life. And trust me, I have read a lot. And I am picky, with choosing quality over quantity. This delivers in both ways. I saw maybe a few errors in the typeset, but nothing that sticks out too much or that I don't sometimes do myself. I really have to give you kudos for this one. I am new to the Code Geass fanbase and this is really something I needed to read tonight, personal reasons or not. I am not making any sense, am I? You are an inspiring writer, and I am really amazed by this AU fic. I am definitely going to check more of your stuff. You just made my day, so I hope this message makes a little part of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was awesome! Keep up the good work :)
Caimthehero chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I really love the idea for this fic. Two destinies that are intertwined and yet never fully together. She would always be the guardian and he always her haven. She only dreamed of her past and never the future. That was why she kept the status quo. Constantly seeing her one and only happy in the arms of another. It was only when she was able to discard the past would there be a new future. Fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
My God, I am crying. That was incredibly sweet, and my heart feels like it is about to burst. You are extremely talented, and I am grateful that I read this story. Thank you.
XRinnumeneX chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Holy shit. Ugh. That last one really got to me. C2's famous line always makes me want to cry. This is probably the best one shot I've ever readd! I'm totally in love with this pairing and as a yaoi shipper, Reading regular pairing fanfics are rare for me. But I absolutely love your story :) Good job!
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is absolutely amazing. Incredible job. I has become one of my favorite fics ever now. I ADORE it. Thank you for this little jewel. And I'm always willing to read any more little Code Geass jewels you may possible decide to write.
Chochi chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I was listening to Code Geass- Masquerade while reading your story because I thought it was most appropriate, (it fits in with the story!) and I just want to say thank you for writing this. Honestly, it's one of the best stories I've ever read and the way you went into detail made everything so vivid that I was able to imagine it in my head. I love the way you tied the end of your story with a part of The actual show. This is truly a masterpiece (just like the show) and you did a magnificent job. That's all I needed to say! Sorry for rambling on and on but... It's hard to find good stuff like this you know? Plus I'm also a huge Geass fan