Reviews for The Art Of Puppetry
I see that you dropped this story years ago, but I still want to thank you for it. Some of the things Rosch did didn't really make sense to me until I read this, so I appreciate the clarification (even if it would mess things up a little if I stop shipping them...). If there is any way you could finish that would be amazing
x0Francisco0x chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Can't wait for the final part. :)
Shizenai chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I loved your fic. I think the personality of the characters is faithful. This is my favorite fic about the character of Cid Raines. Sorry for such a short comment, but I don't speak english so well.

Thanks for writing!

Bye!
amaya-nights rain chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
:3 great fanfiction

;.; its sad once yaag stops his denial if ever it will be to late because cid will be gone ;.;
RaccoonMage chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I'VE ALWAYS SHIPPED YAAG/CID3

...anyways. i love it! i love the way you write, and both chapters have fulfilled my cid raines muse [see, i roleplay raines on an AU FFXIII roleplay... and lorimina is on that forum " xD]. though you've got some errors- pardon me. non-standard english stuff in it [-shoots english teacher-] i can't find anything wrong with this! it's well written, and you have kept both characters in character, as well as the others. 3

can't wait to see the next part!
Ichi89 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
omfg~! I love this story! I have to say I am very happy to find a fellow Yaag/Cid fan _ I linked this to my friend and she's excited about it too. Please do update soon this was so well writen and I can't wait to see the next installment.

Thanks~!

Aku
In Paradisum chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
.. I now ship this pairing. Drat.

This fic was absolutely stunning. O: It was a pleasure to see Yaag's and Cid's conflicting viewpoints, as they were written very in-character.
(And it made me despise Barthandelus even more. -cough-)
Looking forward to parts two and three! :D Wonderful job!
A.F.F too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I'm glad to find such a great Cid-centric fanfic, and one so damned good too! The whole Yaag/Cid pairing certainly is new to me, but I'm liking it so far. :)

This well written piece has so much emotion in it (I really feel for the characters) and I eagerly await an update on it! Cheers!