Reviews for Borne of Fear
L.X.ie chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awwww that's so cute! :)
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
_ AWWWW TOO CUTE! U should do a sequel, like what 1,2 $ 5 say when 3 & 4 wake up!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
wonderful ending, and wonderful beginnig and middle
18Madison81 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Wow!
That was like... The cutest one shot EVER!
Elie de Rosen chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great story! I find it clever how you turn supposedly fluffy Rainbow Monkeys into nightmare fuel. And the last third of the story is exceptionally touching. Just one small issue-it seems hard to believe that a lightning bolt could destroy an entire room of the Treehouse.
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really liked the descriptions at the first half of the one-shot. It was very vivid and clear. I lost track of how many time I "Aww!"-ed while reading the scene where Kuki goes into Wally's bedroom. All in all, it was a great, well-written, and cute story. Great job ;)

-TeddyBearHugs
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Thats adorable
Iris McKennen chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Man, the Rainbow Monkeys creeped me out. Imagining it makes me shudder. -.-

Overall, it's cute. :) I envy Kuki in this story, it's like she has her own personal guardian or something. I don't know.. it's just, cute, lovable, cute..and cute. ( Did I already told you it was cute?) XD

Wally makes me love him even more. .

Oh and..

Abby and Hoagie are GENUISES! :D Just imagine the look on Rachel/Numbah 362's face once she saw those pictures. XDD
CartoonFan135 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
awwwww that was like sooo cute :)
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG #3 and 4 r sooo cute 2gether
tater06 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
AWTHATWASSOADORABLEW

That was so so so so so so cute! I can't stop thinking about how cute that was! And the dream was so original too! I've never read a fic that made rainbow monkeys so evil before! My favorite part (and I just KNOW I'm not the only one) was when Wally wrapped his arms around her, it was the cutest vision in my head, ever! And it was all just so sweet, and the end was perfect, you did an AWESOME job! Ha ha, threatening Numbuh 1 with the pictures was brilliant. It's always good to end on a funny but incredibly sweet moment. Be proud, I would be. Be very proud.
NiiniiXpuff chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
awh i totally loved it! it was so sweet, so sad, but OMG SO LOVING! wally and kuki fluff i love it! but its a one-shot isn't it? AWH ;-; *sniffles* its to good, i don't want it to be a one-shot *whines* xD lolz but truly great job hehe 3
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw, I really really liked this! A lot.
RidingtheRoughWaters chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great story! Loved it! :D
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
this is great!
i love the fluff you have put in, i like how he just came up behind her and hugged her just to tell her its ok
well done