Reviews for The Werewolf's Guide to life
KShara Khan chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Not a bad start; please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Thank you.
avwsmoonandsea chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Cool. No other words but Cool. It is just that good.
Speghetti0verlor chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
this is good. please continue.
Yin Long Nocturne chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
nice! fics where malfoys nice are always interesting. didnt realize the distinction of lycantropin though
Discworld crosses chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
May be a year late but i like this story
VeryaTirananniel chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Dun Dun DUUUNNNNNNNN!

so the werewolf horomone has been released? so theyre both werewolves? nice... wait till Malfoy Sr. hears about this. Poor 'Mione, she wont be able to live with her parents anymore cause they can't make her the potion! :'(

update! go on! do it! i know you can!
Backroads chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I really like your conversations here, but I think this needs some emotion. Nothing overly angsty, but they have lycantropin now!
Backroads chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Good intro, vague enough to be interesting and subtle, which I think does wonders for stories. The one thing that bugs me is the announcement of Draco's POV. It's a little awkward looking to see it in print that way. Is Draco going to be the only one doing first person? If he is, I wouldn't bring it up, and the readers would catch on really quick.
TheLampPostStation chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Really people? I /need/ to resort to reviewing my own stories? Fine, If you insist. I write short chapters. The characters are a little OOC. Except Dumbledore and Pomfrey. Well, since no one else is reviewing, I guess the story sucks and I don't need to continue the story...*walks off, looking behind* Im going now... Any minute... No one is stoping me? Fine... HEH... 9628 characters remain... GAh. Drop me a review people, Im lonely!