Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
jayflower chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Cute and funny. Loved it :)
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hilarious! Really well thought out/planned, please keep writing!
A-pair-of-mismatched-socks chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I thought it was Scorpius who planted the book! James and Fred fooled me as well xD
Rosamundius Weasleyus- epic!

Loved it.
m4rs chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is love. :D

In a totally non-obsessive way, I am in love with your story. l3 It had me cracking up so hard at some parts, and the 'Two Weeks Earlier' thing was totally unexpected. /though I should have seen it coming... facepalm/

Congrats for creating this fantastic story, and don't worry about the length. It was amazing, and completely worthy.

-Cherry
Gcoolio chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That story was amazing omg
Elantikae chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Hilarious! :) Love Fred and James!
theharrypotterworld chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Best story ever! XD
AlwaysDreamin chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I was laughing so much I could barely breath! Great story!
procrastination.goddess chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was so funny. Props to you.
NerdyBookie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Soooooo funny!Can you make a chapter for the christmas that fred and james are talking about : )
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was Absolutely BRILLIANT . Wow I loved it
semantics chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Hahaha can't believe Scorpius vandalized school property, and in a washroom no less!

And lol wow I can't believe Fred and James pulled it off, Rose was right - "a stupid book written by stupid people" lol. I was convinced actually that this "Woman from a different era" wrote a letter to Rose. And it was hilarious with Fred and James being "freaked out" by the tapping - when it turns out they orchestra-ed the whole thing. I'm amazed they knew how to "seduce" a Malfoy - well not really, since he apparently already loves her, but wel, hahaha.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This story is adorable. It made me laugh, giggle, screech, cheer and all sorts of things.
TycheSong chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
lol, this is so cute. I can totally see something like this getting pulled. Well done. :-)
DaisyEmerald1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Fantastic.

Best One shot I've read ever!
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »