Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I read it in french and I can tell you the following thing : I liked it )

Really, it was plenty of humor, the end is just delicious and the idea completely fascinating. And funny, of course.

(My english isn't very good, sorry, I read easily than I speak this langage)

In fact, exept I find (I'm not sure for the tense, "I've find" ? "I found" ? "I"m founding" ? S) that it is a little short : Scorpius attracts Rose a little bit quickly. But Rose when she seduces him is fantastic. Anyway, thanks to have written (idem, I'm not sure for the tense) this story. I love the pairing and there are not a lot of fanfiction about them in french, and I'm not enough good in english to pick some in the mass.

Thanks to your translator, I can now read your fanfictions, and, oh lucky me : there are plenty ! ) (And you suggest some of them which I suppose good too)

I really enjoyed the reading !
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
AWESOME! XDDD

I loved it :)
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
You are a bloody genius!

How did you come up with such a brilliant story? You are truly gifted on the art of writing!
kayyykj chapter 1 . 2/25/2011

One of the best I have ever read! Well done! :D
Fawzie chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
AAA! LOVE THE STORY! :D
aliluckygirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
that was cuteee :) the only problem I had is that Rose and Jmaes are not supposed to be in the same year but I guess they had to fin in. :)
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is freaking hilarious! I love the ending! My favorite part is definitely that bit with Fred and James planning this all out (well, Fred planning this all out... that was hysterical too how James was just like, 'Uh, I was just gonna make copies and send them around school...') and doing it for the amusement of Ron finding out. Freaking hilarious!

Oh, and how Scorpius made up the Rosamudius Weasleyus... XD
chalk and cheese and jam chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this is pure brilliance - made me lmao awesome hope you do like a sequel or somethin...
anneelizabeth chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
such a funny lovely story! :) made me laugh so much and i just love the ending! love fred and james! :) i really like your sense of humor, it makes me laugh like crazy!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Towards the beginning, I wasn't entirely impressed. However, the idea was original and rather intriguing, so I kept reading. After all, this may be the first fanfiction I read in which Scorpius is not Gryffindor's Best Friend-here, he's like his dad! That's a bit more realistic, I think. I kept reading and reading, amused by all the steps taken (but also a bit frustrated because it seems every sentence is its own paragraph). And the ending-that's what's making me favorite this. What a great twist!

This isn't perfect; the characters are rather 2-D, and there's the aforementioned sentence-paragraph system. However, for a oneshot, it's decent and entertaining. So thank you.
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
WHY hasn't this happened in the books yet? Seriously, I must have busted a rib laughing. Rose/Scorp, especially funny Rose/Scorp, is like my favorite kind of fic on the site! Amazing job, keep writing!
notwolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I liked this a lot. And the twist at the end was priceless. So like the first Fred!
blindinggg chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was genius! I love Rose and Scorpius even more now :D

Fred and James were hillarious, I really wasn't expectinf that ending.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" James asked.

"Is it…Do I like treacle tart?"

James looked speechless. "I was going to suggest let's just make a copy of it and post it all round school… But, your idea…for once…is actually better."

Made me Lol ;D

Really great work!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow, this is a really good story! A few spelling/grammar errors, but nothing too bad. Love the ending!

"Is it…shall we invent a fake book detailing how to marry a Malfoy, plant it under Rose's nose, convince her to follow the advice so that she gets a crush on Malfoy so that we have quality entertainment this year at Christmas when Uncle Ron finds out?"

Haha!