Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
Splash123 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very, very funny, especially th part at the end. Good job!
ddddddddd chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love this, it is brilliant, loved the twist at the end :)
ikt717 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was i must say a fantastic read and i personally thought it was genius. It left me with a big smile on my face D well done on creating a short masterpiece
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Ooh. Nice! Cleverly done,lovely writing, excellent plot - and a Scorpius/Rose on top of it. I especially loved the "two weeks earlier" part. Genius, pure genius.

Thanks for writing this!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The ending was hilarious :)
don't-be-a-rock-in-my-river chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
The ending was a wonderful little twist. The story moved quickly and I kept wanting to see what the next step was in the book, and you changed it up at the end with step 6. This is a very cute and fluffy story, and the characters are round and have personality. You kept it realistic where you said at the end Rose liked not loved him.
www.purrtydino.org chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Haha! Lolz that wuz good...

"' I don't want to die from your butt fumes!'" I loved that. Wow.
Lilyreader chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OMG... Totally loved it... and the end is just fantastic...

I loved your version of Fred and James, they are sooooo clever :)

PLS keep writing..
tHe dAily ScRibbLeR chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm pretty sure that words cannot describe how much I totally loved this story! No joke, especially the ending! I was practically doubled-over laughing for half the time I read the story and the other half of the time I was grinning like a lunatic. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Crisalyde chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved the twist in the end!

"Potter, other ginger Weasley..." Goodness, can Scorpius get any more perfect?
XAnnabubbleX chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
oh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

i laughed my head off when he said “is is do you like treacle tart?”

i was laughing my head off!

well that was soooo cool... i love it awsoommee ... :)

CRAZY... Whooo hhooooo ;)

:) :) :) :)
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I enjoyed reading this immensely. ;D
lforever chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ah, very clever! very clever indeed... had to say, I didn't expect the twist revealed at the end! Muahahahah, what a wicked plan.

But very cute that Scor liked Rose to begin with P

Great job with this. (The book within your story is very witty too! James and Fred 1) know how to speak from a woman's perspective and 2) know Malfoy and Rose so well that they can manipulate them so easily. tsk, a fearsome scheming pair they make!)
InDiGo MaRcH chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ZOMG! I FRIKKIN LOVED THIS! And THAT is SAYING SOMETHING!
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
The only thing that I can thing of to say about this is that it is good. I LOVE your Fred and James here. The first year and Mr Prefect was also fun.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »