Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
AcerGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That last part in the end was very funny. I love the way you portrayed Fred Weasley and James Potter; they actually remind me of the Weasley Twins. Thanks for the Fic! Keep up the Good Work!
NekoLovesSushi chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow nice. many lols were had
003359833xyQq chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh. This was adorably cute _ .

A very entertaining read - thank you for sharing (and it goes well for the second generation alike the first - if the reader ships Ginny x Draco we can just pretend Fred & James are in fact Fre & George)

Anyway. This was amusing all the way - I was at some point thinking it was Scorpius who wrote the book (that would've been fun) , but it's nice that is was the cousins.

A terrific idea, may the plot bunnies continue to inspire you :)
hi1995 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was brilliant! I was smiling throughout the whole fanfic and I absolutely ADORE Fred and James. Very entertaining and funny. Thanks for the great read!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Brilliant, just brilliant!
1K-P-L5 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OH MY GOD! this is awesome like 4real totally totally awesome! loved it, also is soooooooo freaking funny lmao amazing story!

kisses

kat
rm chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ooohh...loved it!awesome work really!i couldn't stop smiling the whole time!:D
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I must say, I quite enjoyed this story. The premise was different and intriguing and your Rose was quite hysterical. That said, you must read 'How to Marry a Marquis'. It's definetly funny and enjoyable and one of my favorite Julia Quinn books. :)

-honda
Bunnyboo87 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Lol. Sneaky James and Fred. Loved it!
22orphan.accounts chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was GREAT! Awesome! So smart! LOVE it!
Girl with the Golden Snitch chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I loved it! very cute and entertaining. :D
thlove chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
AWW! I really like it! I haven't gotten into Rose/ Scorpius pairings yet, but this story was the first on my way to a new obsession! Thanks for writing!
hell-butterfly chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Just about the best I've ever read! Cute and funny and adorable!
iheartpercabeth chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
oh my gosh that was awesome! that was soooooooo great!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was one hell of a great, awesome, fabulous, well-written story! :D

Loved it! ;)