Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
Lalaa chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Merlin, your story was so amazing xD

I love Fred and James 3
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Absoulutly brilliant! I loved it.
chewing-gum-addicted chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG, that was fantastic! When I finished I had a little silly smile on my face. Good job! :)
PanicAttack757 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was amazing! so funny and so good! i LOVED it! very creative, and original and just all around fantastic! awesome job!
WickedlyAwesomeMe chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was awesome! I honestly thought that dear Scorpie was the one who "magically" made that book just so Rosie could like him. Who knew it was really Fred and James all along? Anyway, it was a wonderful story. I like it :D
anime-is-dumb chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Wow, I don't think the great Fred and George Weasley could have ever been as devious as Fred II and James!

Good show! It was an excellent one-shot.
Missdagane chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I really loved this fic: it was well-written, original and funny. Really it's one of the best in this category and I had a very good moment reading it:)
I hope you'll update your other fics, because there are all good ones. Hope to read more from you soon.
CatrinaBoFi chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Hahahaha I absolutely LOVED the ending! This might be my fave one-shot fan fic :) it was terrific! Well thought out and everything! Just before the ending I thought it was getting a bit cheesy with the whole Scorpius actually asking Rose out, but the 'Two Weeks Earlier' part was PRICELESS!
Keep writing! I have faved this :D
CatrinaBoFi
xx
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I LOVE THIS! It's amazing and the ending is hilarious, write some more :D
weasleykingrocks chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Very original..and extremely endearing!

Keep up the good work! :D
O.Moreno chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was great... the ending really had me laughing. Good job!
P.o.T.t.Y.F.a.N.x chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was so cute! And such an original idea! And I loved the ending - such a clever twist! It was seriously so cute, and I was in fits of laughter - my family thought i was mental, but I still loved it! Ver cool:) xox
Mountain Galux chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw~! That was so cute! Loll. I loved the steps in the book-so clever, and so TRUE. And I give you bonus points for mentioning Julia Quinn. She's my favourite author of all time, and "How to marry a marquis" was a great read. D Thanks for an awesome story!
2InsanitiesIn1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was awesome! I would love to see Ron's reaction! Maybe even Harry's!
ValJinx chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very good story! Fun fun fun Great twist.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »