Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh, those pranksters Fred and James! I knew it was them all along. XD This was very enjoyable and funny and cute. I like the idea of this pairing. For some reason, the whole hate/love dynamic is rad to me.
maialia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Great oneshot! Kept me smiling throughout! Definitely better than Julia Quinn's 'How to marry a marquis'. I'm a huge fan of hers and read every one of her books even the e-books she's released but, I didn't like 'How to marry a marquis'. Don't know why. Yours is way better than hers!
marrou chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This was fun, I smiled the whole way through. Loved it!
QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
This is complete and utter brilliance. I seriously, seriously love this. The writing style, the way you narrate the story progression, it just augments the overall charm this story has.
Mabby chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
So funny and entertaining! I loved it.
iciclegirl235 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hahahaha. That was legitly awesome. If this were in a contest, I would vote for you as Most Original Plot. ;D
SequesteredAnthem chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Hahaha, that was cute. Nice job!
Athena007 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That Fred and James!Wow,I really like the part when they give her the name "Rosamundius Weasleyus"or when they created the book!So good!
Marciabarcia chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw! That was so funny and cute! James and Fred are so funny!

xoxo
~Marcia
callmedaynuhh chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i loved this so much!
it was soo funny. and the ending seriously made me laugh out loud ahahah.
:D
Muses are hard to find chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
loved the ending :')
drcjsnider chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
OH... you are Fing kidding me! Brilliant! Especially the end. Love this entire thing... totally inspired. I adore it and will rec' it far and wide!
schnauzerlover chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
awk I loved it
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
That was so freaking brilliant! OMG, I laughed my ass off! Seriously great. Thanks for an awesome story!

L

M.S.
Soccergirl0809 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
.IT. love love love it! and I love oneshots that are about this length :)
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »