Reviews for How To Marry A Malfoy
QueenDrakon chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
HA! That is amazing! I love it!
audiblyausten chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh my gosh! This was amazing! The book idea was absolutely genius. Every word inside the book was really true (obviously. Rose got the guy). ;) Ah, I just loved this! And the way she kissed Scorpius-! *squee* Haha, wonderful fic. :D
RudeGinger chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Loved this. It made me laugh so much. Especially the ending. :-) I do have to admit it would be interesting to see a story about How To Marry the Man of Your Dreams. I wonder what hijinks would happen if someone followed that book.
Aster cordifolius chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG excellent plot! The book was fabulous! The whole story just flowed seamlessly!
Wow chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I can't stop laughing!
Somebody help me I'm still laughing!
IceLumos chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Loved It! Is There Like A Sequel For This With Ron's Reaction? If Not... Please Write One! :D
mellarkable5678 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That's one of the most hilarious things I have ever read in my life! Hahahahahahahaha!
Raylis chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
hahaha, you totally got me. it was them all along XD and just to have entertainment over christmas! why in the world would scorpius want to write that in the bathroom though? to chase other guys away? nice story :) very funny.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Haha that was brilliant, I kind of had a feeling it was James and Fred but didn't actually expect it to be true! Great story, too bad we don't get to see Rose's reaction and the following killing of Fred and James. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Aaah! I loved it! Super funny, didn't move too fast, was believable (although I was pretty sure Fred and James were behind it anyway) goodness you should write more! :D
fiammablade3466 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This "long" One Shot is... Great!
I love Rose/Scorpius pairing and you described it so well!
I also liked your James and Fred... Awesome!
I would to ask you a question...
It would be a pleasure for me! ;)
I hope you answer soon!
Have a good day!
Bye!
Flame Blade
Ps. My e-mail address is
flame blade 3466 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This "long" One Shot is... Great!
I love Rose/Scorpius pairing and you described it so well!
I also liked your James and Fred... Awesome!
I would to ask you a question...
May I translate this fanfiction in Italian and publish it on EFP, an Italian fanfiction syte? It would be a pleasure for me! ;)
I hope you answer soon!
Have a good day!
Bye!
Flame Blade
StormPrincess chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
So funny I loved it
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Lo-freaking-l! That was hilarious! Lrrvvv it candyluver4everimundo loves thisius storyiumundo!
bloodofstorm chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Okay this is awful. You made me laugh for like, I don't know—all the time? Lol I love it. Great idea, great portrayal, great storyline. AWESOME FANFIC.
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »