Reviews for Time
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 1 . 6/2
I don't normally like the whole PBxIce King thing, but this interest me. I Hope you'll continue.
bobzilla-inator chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh please oh please oh please make another or continue with this! I ship them so hard. I really loved this and if my review ever reaches you please write another bubblegum/ice king fic. Thanks so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Beautiful. Poetic. And just plain brilliant. I wish it could be longer, I really do. But it's perfect nethertheless

I love how you explored a plot hole. As you can see, the candy kingdom is protected by Gumball Gaurdians, but not once has the guardians attacked the ice king. Maybe she wants to get captured? You sir has given me enlightment.
Shoysrock chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww, this is very delightful and insightful. Exploring the characters beyond the typical trope of 'Ice King kidnaps princess and she doesn't really like it'. I'm interested to see where you go with this!

Shoys.
Sasuke The Run Away chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wait, does that mean she wanted the ice king to kid nap her? Why wouldnt he? Its what he does... Brava! Bravo! Magnifica! Just perfect! Very different! I liked it! No... I loved it!

PS: Please read, "X-Men Evolution: Sisters"

Thanx

PSS: Updat! Update! Update! I anna know more!
Tooned With Cake Icing chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was beautiful. It followed the Ice King's characters very well, as he is one of the more literate characters in Adventure Time. Princess Bubblegum was described in a breathtaking way. I'm shocked no one else has reviewed this yet.