Reviews for imPerfect love
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 29 . 8/17/2014
Oh I have never read a dark Jared, but I must say you hooked me on Jared. I loved this story so much. I'm going read more of your stories.
eva505 chapter 29 . 8/16/2014
This was such a wonderful story
beth626 chapter 29 . 8/15/2014
Grt story! Just loved it!
wordgirl16 chapter 29 . 7/30/2014
I Truly adore this story! I think it shows imprinting in a realistic way, emphasizing both the love and heartache that comes with it. It shows unrequited love, the pain of love and loss, and the active decision and trust it requires to move on and entrust your heart in a new relationship. Very Beautifully written!
My Universe chapter 29 . 7/14/2014
really enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing
mssmith chapter 29 . 4/4/2014
Really good story. I love your Jared. Thank you ladies, for sharing your story.
Babysis64 chapter 29 . 3/16/2014
this was a good epilogue. Glad things turned out well for everyone involved and too bad her mom is acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get her way right. But Bella is happy and that is important right. Also Jacob imprinted and he is happy as can be now and that is good also. Thank you for sharing your story with us. Have a good week.;
Babysis64 chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
wow huh cool I thought so now they completed the mating. Now they are as one now right.
Babysis64 chapter 23 . 3/16/2014
awe poor Jake and what is a little kiss on the forehead like Bella said they were friends for a long time and Jared can't expect them to just drop a life long friendship does he, I wonder. I hope the rest of the Cullen's are okay and going to be alright.
Babysis64 chapter 22 . 3/16/2014
at Sue's I wonder why there? So that is good that jared is going to be okay right. Wow Edward really did love Bella to take her time for her so she can be happy with Jared. That is love for you. Same with Alice and Jasper, I guess she felt bad for the way she treated her when they did break up.
Babysis64 chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
this was a good chapter as well and yes I do hope that they can save Jared. He did save Edward like he said to Bella right. Glad that they won the fight and only a few that got hurt right. No one died I hope not anyways.
Babysis64 chapter 20 . 3/16/2014
wow this was a good chapter as well and sad at the same time, just wish that Victoria would just leave Bella alone how can a human kill a vampire. Victoria should be going after the Cullen's not Bella right. Edward isn't he true mate if Jared imprinted on Bella right.
Babysis64 chapter 19 . 3/16/2014
wow between Jake and Edward they should both try to except that Bella has moved on right so this way there isn't no stress on their relationship right.
Babysis64 chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
wow the evening is good so far, and hopefully it will stay that way right. So does this mean that Jared is going to give the imprint a chance I wonder. I hope things work our well for everyone that is involved right.
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
this was a good chapter as well I thought too bad about the fight though but Edward provoked that first and wow the way Alice is treating Bella just because she decided to break up with Edward is very childish I think.
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »