Reviews for Trespass
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Noo! So good but so sad Dx
TheSeventhWave chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Wow. This is beautiful. I'd like to write a better review but I'm speechless. I loved it so much!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is possibly the most passionate and beautiful piece I've come across on fanfiction. Your description makes me feel like I was actually there in the moment with them. Thank you for using your talent to make something so wonderful.
Stonemint chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
O.m.g. That was flipping gorgeous. Loooooooove it.
Aeon Delirium chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Insanely powerful. You can really 'feel' the difference between literature and ordinary 'fan fiction'. While most fanfictions with sexual themes leave you feeling cheap and strange after reading, this was a simply satisfying and refreshing experience. It was about emotion as well as action, and the flow of the language is sublime. The last sentence actually made my heart drop with sadness.
thissimplefeeling chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really enjoyed this!
Yukaido chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Surprised I didn't leave a review when I first read this! Just came across this again, and saw that I hadn't reviewed yet. O.o Wanted to say that this was very well written, I really like your writing style and you captured Javert's personality extremely well. Nice job!
yarr chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I am in awe right now. "Trespass" is the best Les Mis story I have read and possibly the best one-shot I have ever read. You put so much beautiful emotion into the story. I loved how the setting reflected the action/tempo of the plot. The storm picking up during the climax was brilliant. Your dialogue was so captivating and spot-on that I slowed my reading down to a crawl. I knew I was reading an excellent story the moment I began to feel guilty for reading it. You wrote such an intimate scene between Javert and
Birikein chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well... at least I readed it. I'm in love with your style, your vocabulary, your expressions and your sense of humour.

This story... I had a little problem with it and it has nothing to do with pairing J/JVJ, that's ok (is an interesant couple after all). The pictures that came in my mind when I readed this were: first, your pic on DA (Javert and that mysterios hand - for me still the hand of the LAWR), and second; the Tony/Melina mercouri video on youtube. It's not good to have that in mind and to have to transform every minute the poor Melina back to a big Jean Valjean. Seems that my mind did not accept Jean Valjean in this story...
D.E. Johns chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMG! Soooooooo HOT!

I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
Demonic Muffin chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Oh wow, this is fantastic. I'm amazed that you were reluctant to wrote this - you really write these kind of passionate scenes well. Your style is as close to perfect as I'd ever tell anyone, and I love the characterization. I like how Javert just *stops fighting*, and the moment he lets go, and the next day how he goes over the edge... it's quite powerful, in my opinion. It's really great. I love how Javert was sassing Valjean in his head, too. Really great! I'm not sure what else to say!
AmZ chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Oh ho! I like this even better than the painting. :) Adding this to the turmoil that pushed Javert over the edge, figuratively and literally, is almost plausible. Had it been Balzac writing this instead of Hugo, who knows...

Would Javert really consider Valjean a brute with no real cunning though? He was certainly singing paeons to his cunning in M-sur-M when describing his person to the 'Mayor Madeleine' (although some of that was just a misinterpretation of Champmathieu's denials). And he's had plenty of chances to witness it after that - the disappearance in Petit Picpus, for instance...