Reviews for Ever This Day
Mendai Decovrii chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
The fic header says the story is complete, but there's a teaser for a new chapter here... any chance you'll be writing it? I've really enjoyed all the chapters so far (especially the The End one), and the next one looks awesome. :D
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I love the way you write Cass and Dean's interactions. You're one of the few authors that's able to keep these guys in character, especially 2014 Dean and Cass. You rock!
Kayti13 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
This is an awesome series and the next one sounds like it would be a lot of fun to read. Is there any chance that you'll write it at any point?
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
You do such a good Cass. These 3 stories stirred such feelings of humor and sadness in me, depending, of course, on what was going on. Great job.

Oh and, the end of chapter 3 where Cass came to the conclusion that Dean tried the last night on Earth gimmick with him...I laughed my butt off.

"You should have been more clear," Castiel told him. Indeed!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Holy hannah, THIS CHAPTER. I might have lost it just a little bit at the end. The beautiful heartbreaking circularness of that "don't ever change." and the last line. and the scene where Dean was delirious and calling for Sam. This is beautiful. thanks.
ccase13 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
These are very interesting prayer themed stories. The 2014 one makes me so very thankful that Dean and Sam's reunion killed that timeline.
kitkat chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
These stories are amazing! Why on earth did you stop? And btw I loved number two best, it was incredible! You write dean and cas so well, they very much in character!
ohgoditsbriony chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
This was beautifully tragic, which is really weird to say, considering how it was stoner!Cas who got to take lead role in this fic. Still, reminded me of how much I enjoyed the episode, and how both awful and brilliant it was seeing Cas like that.

And I really like the way these fics aren't told from Dean's point of view. Just throwing that out there.

Good job! :D

briony, x
fifimom chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Sad but beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
fifimom chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I've read this before and so I was surprised by the tears that came from reading it again. You write so wonderfully. Thank you.
Noebahdi chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Those last two quotes… just… got me, I loved it.

Very nice.

\()/
Lucillia chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
These are good.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Great *_*

I read the last two chapters and it's so lovely eheh

Cas is cool anyway and Dean is just Dean lol

I know, not a good review, but I'm sleepy ahaha I just have to say that I like this one

See you around

Rosetta
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
"I happen to have wings" aw! I love it :) I think you do a marulous job with Castiel in this fic! And I can't wait for ch 4!
Coragyps chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
What a great series! These are all so thoughtful and well-written. Thanks for sharing :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »