Reviews for Finding Love in War COMPLETE
roni2010 chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
great ending.. love how the battle happen..
Guest chapter 16 . 4/22/2017
What is with Sirius? Great story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2017
Didn't Severus say no one could find his estate even if they had been there before? Then how is it possible to have all these people show up at his estate? Uhg! Why do you write these things and then immediately disprove your own words? So stupid. Don't you see that your illogical writing detracts from your otherwise good story?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2017
Why in the world would Harry and Ron talk to Snape about Hermione's feelings? This is way out of character and totally unbelievable. You should make more of an effort to be logical so your fics have realistic storylines that are in the realm of plausibility.
Opal chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
EXCELLENT story dude and I appreciate it that you didn't write the rape scene and with those 4 new potions especially the 3 for the unforgivable that is new and wicked! And what's up with Sirius?
just me 5000 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I liked this story quite a bit. I am off to read some more of your stories now :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Yeah right!
Good job!
austinsmom chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I really liked this story and the way you ended it leaves room for a future story to start after this one. In a way I hope you do a sequel but I understand that sometimes a sequel just isn't as good as the original.
Severussnape1984 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
You guys got the best Harry Potter SSHG Storis I've read are phenomonal. Severus Snape is my most favorite of all.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
This story is quite confusing. And so many new characters you don't need...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Interesting story so far. But like a previous Reviewer advised: Let it flow a little bit more. Also, if you change the scenes in the story, please make it somehow visible. I have to admit that I was very surprised when Voldemort started speaking in Severus kitchen ;-)

This is what I read: (...) the staff of house elves set about preparing a meal for Hermione and Severus. "Is it done?" Voldemort questioned (...)

Alas, with more a more continuous text, the sections would be separated visually. Maybe you could avoid inserting a break after every other sentence and only use a break when changing the scene or action string.

But now, I will continue reading and see where this story is going :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Love it and mmoovvee
Tiara of Sapphires chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
You did not just end the story like that! WRITE A SEQUEL! I AM BEGGING YOU!
tammy henson chapter 16 . 5/7/2011