Reviews for Finding Love in War COMPLETE
Opal chapter 16 . 5/26
EXCELLENT story dude and I appreciate it that you didn't write the rape scene and with those 4 new potions especially the 3 for the unforgivable that is new and wicked! And what's up with Sirius?
just me 5000 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I liked this story quite a bit. I am off to read some more of your stories now :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Yeah right!
Good job!
austinsmom chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
I really liked this story and the way you ended it leaves room for a future story to start after this one. In a way I hope you do a sequel but I understand that sometimes a sequel just isn't as good as the original.
Severussnape1984 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
You guys got the best Harry Potter SSHG Storis I've read are phenomonal. Severus Snape is my most favorite of all.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
This story is quite confusing. And so many new characters you don't need...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Interesting story so far. But like a previous Reviewer advised: Let it flow a little bit more. Also, if you change the scenes in the story, please make it somehow visible. I have to admit that I was very surprised when Voldemort started speaking in Severus kitchen ;-)

This is what I read: (...) the staff of house elves set about preparing a meal for Hermione and Severus. "Is it done?" Voldemort questioned (...)

Alas, with more a more continuous text, the sections would be separated visually. Maybe you could avoid inserting a break after every other sentence and only use a break when changing the scene or action string.

But now, I will continue reading and see where this story is going :-)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
Love it and mmoovvee
Tiara of Sapphires chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
You did not just end the story like that! WRITE A SEQUEL! I AM BEGGING YOU!
tammy henson chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Please please please write a SEQUEL. I love this story
Jasper's1trueLove chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
hey no fair
emily-jane-potter chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
wow i wonder what hes gunna and no dought hermione with kick his ass for trying
Alexa1993 chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
waitinginchaos chapter 16 . 8/26/2010
Where's the part 2 to this story!

Erik's Rose chapter 16 . 8/6/2010
Ooh Sirus has gone all crazy!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »