Reviews for Glitter
ovaluv123 chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
More please! You're awesome!
reader-san chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
gimmi more. PLEEEAASASEE
reader-san chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
i dont get the jokes? are they trying to hint kanda into remembering? i kinda get it but i laughed (idk why) when allen yelled onwards because i thought they were still trying to hint kanda into remembering and then it like allen was telling kanda onwards in the heat of the moment lol (if that makes sense?)
reader-san chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
lol kanda and allen both jumped for the same bed and kanda followed his moyashi to food! that is true fucking love right there, and guess what, IM GOING TO THE EX TOMORROW BITCHEZZZ
reader-san chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
"your sleeping with them" the two said in unision
YAY bakanda and moyashi want to sleep with each other! and YAY lavi gets to sleep with tyki! lucky and yullen my OTP's! i cant wait to read more!
"CHAPTER SIX UP LIKE A BOSS" lolol
midnightheula chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Aahhhhh! Nooooo! I need more pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea sepleaseplease! PLEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE update again, this fic is amazing!
Aluminum76 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Going directly to my bookmarks :3
1o1 chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
i love your story! honestly, its one of the best yullen fics i have read! i love the plot and i think making kanda drunk and not remeber is a great idea! i hope to see a new chapter up soon! i am looking foward to it and again, i love your story! :3
Shizaki Kuro chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
LOL love this so far, please continue
Please update soon!
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
I really really liked it! You should totally continue it - I'm very curious to see what happens between Kanda and Allen, as well as Tyki and Lavi. ;)
Bunnyillusion chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Love this

can't wait for the rest!
Kaidious chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
This story's pretty light-heart-ed i would say xD I usually don't like the angst parts too brief, but you managed to make it work as you first made the overall mood cheery, which already tells much that there's gonna be no serious angst. It also caught my attention and i finished the chapters so far in one seating... So yah, it's a pretty good read

P.S: For a moment in the earlier chapters, i thought you were going to make the two couples go at it in the same room! I didn't know what to think about that LOL.

Take care and update soon! CHEERS/
NinjaPandaDGM chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Oh god I love this story! It's funny and smexy :D! Can't. Wait. For. The. Next. CHAPTER D:! Update Update UPDATE please :D?
supercrista123 chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
this story rox update soon please!
Zaskaea chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
It's almost midnight and I've eaten way too much *sushi and old pizza and asparagus and cherry yoghurt and chocolate cake and redcurrant crumble and lots'a tea inclusive* and I reaaally should sleep it off, BUT...

I just read all 7 chapters of this fic in one go instead. :D That generally means that I like it! *Proudly poses as Captain Obvious* Of course Kanda's a horny drunk. We fangirls wouldn't have it any other way.

Hehe... hope to see another update soon. (Realises stupid correlation: The more tired Zaskaea is, the worse her reviews become O.o)

Zaskaea

P.S. You get a virtual crumpet for your fic!

... Please tell me you know what that is... XD