Reviews for Opinion
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was simple, classic, and beautifully done :)
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
awwwww, thats a jisbon oneshot fic so cuteeee! I like it!
Anni chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I honestly absolutly liked this story.

There's nothing better than jealous Jane ! and really your writing style ... I'm going to check your other stories as well
24Mentalistlover chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I. Loved. This. More than you know. :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I read this before. Great stuff. I love the jisbon at the end the best.
Jisbonrule chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love it! Such a good idea. Glad that it didn't last, though. LOL!
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I like it allthough i would have liked you to extend the story and their feelings. I MEAN A JEALOUS JANE IS FANTASTIC AND NEVER GETS OLD. BUT IT WAS A GOOD READ TO SATISFY MY JISBON APPETITE... LOL
ShyMovieLover chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this is the first Mentalist fanfiction I have ever read son I dont know whether the others are also that great but this one was GREAT! Good job!
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Nicely done. Very much like their characters on screen. Damn this for being a one-shot! lol
Anna chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Sweet:)!
boutondor chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Okay, first, I want to say that I liked it. I thought everyone was really in-character. You didn't make Jane a jealous prick like we see in so many fics. The boyfriend wasn't an ass either. Lisbon was also totally in-character with her 'devil-may-care/embarrassed' combination.

My only thing about it is how the resolution felt really, really rushed. I think it needed a couple more scenes. I don't think Lisbon would have fallen in Jane's arms that easily.

Finally, I really liked the ending bit. That was a nice mirror with the introductory paragraph and it ended the fic very well. I hope you write more fics soon :)
yaba chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
haha... i loved this. what a lighthearted but banter-filled one shot. it was lovely to read and even better because you kept them all in character. Very nice! I am looking forward to more from you :)

Yana
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
ah yes, already commented on lj how great this is!
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
oh iadored this! great stuff
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I liked this kind of "obvious" jealousy very much, extra points for never mentioning the word 'jealous'. Nicely handled, I *loved* the confrontation. Well, the final confrontation that is :) them being elusive with the answers to the other's question, Jane finally cornering her and making his move.
The final paragraph was a really cool way to wrap everything up, with a similar structure as the beggining, and telling without really saying it, what ended up happening between them.
Poor Lucas though.