Reviews for The Haunting of Yuuri Shibuya
Blood Masks chapter 23 . 6/24
I'm at a lost for words to describe how much your story has made my day, so much so that it is now 4:30 in the morning and I was not able to let it go until it was over.
Your writing style is just amazing, you had me at the edge of my seat the entire time and I'm so happy you decided to make a sequel.
The way you portrayed the characters is spot on, in my opinion, and you actually achieved to make some real growth in almost every one of them, including the OCs, which I loved by the way.
I would really love to read your original work :)
Sharlette Samaniego chapter 23 . 12/7/2015
hola, la verdad que nose cuanto tiempo hace que haya publicado esto pero lo felicito estuvo fantastico, al menos en lo que logre entender del la traduccion de google aun asi me capturo la historia desde el primer capitulo, gracias por sus esfuerzos y de las personas que lo ayudaron lamento no escribirle en ingles T.T (pero no lo hablo y mucho menos lo escribo, que verg├╝enza..)
BlueStarLightCB chapter 23 . 4/30/2015
Alright I'll start off by saying the tale about Slphonse and his lover brought me to tears! Expecially when Yuuri was telling him his last wishes. I am kinda disappointed that I did not get to see a wedding since there was a huge ordeal about it and you kept talking about it! So I'm disappointed in that. I personally think you drag out parts to long I know explaining a situation is key to a story but sometimes it goes on to long. Over all I enjoyed the story and give it a 7 star rating! I didn't really like how he couldn't get rid of this new power and that things could start possessing him I kinda wanted a much more happier ending but I still enjoyed it! So Thank you ,
tutb88 chapter 23 . 1/11/2015
Thank you very much for the story!

It was a truly awesome read. Some scenes with posessed Yuuri and other supernatural stuff were so very tasty)) Delightful! Horror worked well for this fandom, and the plot you've created is amazingly plausible withing the rules of this particular universe.

I could totally relate to the characters and I recollect being worried for Yuuri's state and in the middle being anxious for Wolfram's return and so on. That was quite an emotional journey for me. Also, can't help but mention the story of two ancient tragic lovers. Man, it must be canonized X))
collie chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Hi its me again just curious how murata sound like he's afraid? And you don't have to worry about your German language cuze its OK.
collie chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Wow yuuri being another breed kind of exiting.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Its good and a little mistery
Kushinada-hime chapter 23 . 12/16/2014
Nice story though, I need to ask... did Shinou already pass on in this story? He didn't appear and was barely mentioned as the man who erred with yuuri and elberich's case. And... is there a sequel soon? _
mahearani chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I like the mature yuri! thk
Alicia Spinet chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I think te identity is the MAOU, because of something he said. He want justice. And everyone know that is what the MAOU Always want and because of the storm. till next time.
Alicia Spinet chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
I like the part where Yuuri was attack. it was very well written. i could even Picture the scene in my mind. And like everyone, this Marko guy give the creep. by! by!
Alicia Spinet chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Other question: Why did Yuuri and Wolfram get older if the time was only that of four years? I mean, when Yuuri got send to the past by the demon mirror Wolfram was the same as when he met him, he didn't change at all in 20 years, so how they sundely change in only four? They shouldn't have change, like you said in the first chapter. Till next time!
Alicia Spinet chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Question. If the time has pass, why doesn't Greta get older, after all she is human, not a mazoku. I probable will have more quaestions later on. By! By!
ClumsyWrighter chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
finnely we know thet its a gosth possesing him... gees -_-
emi kei chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
I am extremely happy while reading your story i had cried laughed got angry all those emotions were mixed and got to me and touched my soul. The story was perfect i mean the way it started grabbed my attention from the very first chapter. I loved the way you had new characters combined with the original ones with KKM. To be honest it took me a week to finish your story i know my review doesnt concern you now since the fanfiction is already completed but thank you so much you made my week a beautiful emotional week i really wish you the best.