Reviews for The Haunting of Yuuri Shibuya
emi kei chapter 23 . 8/1/2014
I am extremely happy while reading your story i had cried laughed got angry all those emotions were mixed and got to me and touched my soul. The story was perfect i mean the way it started grabbed my attention from the very first chapter. I loved the way you had new characters combined with the original ones with KKM. To be honest it took me a week to finish your story i know my review doesnt concern you now since the fanfiction is already completed but thank you so much you made my week a beautiful emotional week i really wish you the best.
Pulse of Madness chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Oh god I can't do this I can't do this anymore I am so so sorry. It's not that your writing is bad it's the complete opposite it's too damn good! This is the first horror story, be it published books or fanfictiom, I've read that has actually been, ya know, horror. And the way you write is amazing I'm getting too many feels and I just seriously cannot I can't I can't finish reading this fic ohgod I am so so sorry. You are an amazing author, please never stop writing! (I'm sorry I know I sound slightly hysterical (read: very) aha but see that's just how powerful your writing is (and also because it's 4am in the morning))
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
This is so cool!
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Awesome. You're such a great writer. Poor, poor Yuuri. I feel like you're the one to have tortured him the most out of aaallllll the authors on the net. :P You bad, bad girl you.
Jenmoon1 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
wow I love it starting seqal now
mofalle chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
I have to admit, I had a really hard time getting into this fic. Now I feel ashamed that it took me this long to read this amazing fic and to review it. I love "A Haunting of.." ghost stories. My favorite are the episodes where they bring a medium and you get info on the dead. I love where this fic ends with Yuuri being able to talk to the dead. The scene with Alphonse and Nikki had me in tears. I only wish there was a sequel. I want to see Yuuri and Wolfram marry. I also want Yuuri to meet Wolfram's father. I think Wolfram needs to hear that his father loved him and is proud of him. As always thank you for writing.
Delirious Daydreamer chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
I really liked this story, I wasn't really sure when I first started it, but I think you came up with a lot of original ideas and I LOVE that Yuuri starts to reciprocate Wolframs feeling towards the end :D
NerdySeven chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Im just new here and this is one of the few fanfics Ive just read :) Im a fan of KKM and I really really really liked this story to the point that I would stay hours at night just to finish it. At last Ive finished it and I want to tell you that Im totally impressed at how you keep the pace of events organized. Keep writing and Im really happy with this story. One of the best.
heyhello chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Let me give you a ticket to Hollywood, and I am looking forward to see you as The Best Screen Director.

I can't even started about how amazing this fanfic is. Being in KKM fandom has always been a hard, tremendous path to be. This fanfic just bursts out fresh storyline, characters, and brand new perspective.

I read this fanfic in less than 12 hours, that's how dedicated I am. For me, it's been years since I found a piece worth reading, the one without cheesy love story that has been re-written in thousand ways. Your awesome ability to turn horror genre into romance, adventure with hint of romance all over. It's just perfect. LOVE IT TO THE INFINITY AN BEYOND!

A writer like you should've been acknowledged more. This fic has definitely inspired me all day. Thank you for your awesome style and dedication! Keep on writing and I LOVE YOU :)

-Silent Reader who doesn't have account-
rabid-pineapple-juice chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I love how much depth youve put in every aspect of their development. Definitely looking forward to the sequel ;)
galaxynoire chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I consumed this fic! Definitely the best written story I've read in... I dont know. I cannot quantify it. The fandom is still here, EB, and I appreciate your hard work. I don't know if you still have the resources you need, like a beta, but if you need help you just let me know!
SS chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is one the most developed, insightful Kyo Kara Maou fanfic!
I totally agree with you that Yuri would show a significant growth over time.
In fact, it is really boring to read one-dimensional depiction of Yuri in other YuuRam fanfic..Fortunately, you wrote this fanfic!:) Thanks for this amazing fanfic and keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
dfsd
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
Hello! I just recently found your story and guess what, I finished reading it within 2 days! It's so awesome that I couldn't stop myself wanting to know what's gonna happen next. It really is the best KKM story I've ever read! Glad I found a wonderful author like you! Your story brightens my day! All the best for all you do and I will be following you (though sadly I don't have an acct here). Have a blessed day!

Cheers,
Claire :)
LyricoJ chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Wow, i would say that your story was very creative.. i like it.
412 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »