Reviews for The Haunting of Yuuri Shibuya
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Awesome. You're such a great writer. Poor, poor Yuuri. I feel like you're the one to have tortured him the most out of aaallllll the authors on the net. :P You bad, bad girl you.
Jenmoon1 chapter 23 . 6/20/2014
wow I love it starting seqal now
mofalle chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
I have to admit, I had a really hard time getting into this fic. Now I feel ashamed that it took me this long to read this amazing fic and to review it. I love "A Haunting of.." ghost stories. My favorite are the episodes where they bring a medium and you get info on the dead. I love where this fic ends with Yuuri being able to talk to the dead. The scene with Alphonse and Nikki had me in tears. I only wish there was a sequel. I want to see Yuuri and Wolfram marry. I also want Yuuri to meet Wolfram's father. I think Wolfram needs to hear that his father loved him and is proud of him. As always thank you for writing.
Delirious Daydreamer chapter 23 . 4/29/2014
I really liked this story, I wasn't really sure when I first started it, but I think you came up with a lot of original ideas and I LOVE that Yuuri starts to reciprocate Wolframs feeling towards the end :D
NerdySeven chapter 23 . 4/11/2014
Im just new here and this is one of the few fanfics Ive just read :) Im a fan of KKM and I really really really liked this story to the point that I would stay hours at night just to finish it. At last Ive finished it and I want to tell you that Im totally impressed at how you keep the pace of events organized. Keep writing and Im really happy with this story. One of the best.
heyhello chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Let me give you a ticket to Hollywood, and I am looking forward to see you as The Best Screen Director.

I can't even started about how amazing this fanfic is. Being in KKM fandom has always been a hard, tremendous path to be. This fanfic just bursts out fresh storyline, characters, and brand new perspective.

I read this fanfic in less than 12 hours, that's how dedicated I am. For me, it's been years since I found a piece worth reading, the one without cheesy love story that has been re-written in thousand ways. Your awesome ability to turn horror genre into romance, adventure with hint of romance all over. It's just perfect. LOVE IT TO THE INFINITY AN BEYOND!

A writer like you should've been acknowledged more. This fic has definitely inspired me all day. Thank you for your awesome style and dedication! Keep on writing and I LOVE YOU :)

-Silent Reader who doesn't have account-
rabid-pineapple-juice chapter 23 . 2/2/2014
I love how much depth youve put in every aspect of their development. Definitely looking forward to the sequel ;)
galaxynoire chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I consumed this fic! Definitely the best written story I've read in... I dont know. I cannot quantify it. The fandom is still here, EB, and I appreciate your hard work. I don't know if you still have the resources you need, like a beta, but if you need help you just let me know!
SS chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This is one the most developed, insightful Kyo Kara Maou fanfic!
I totally agree with you that Yuri would show a significant growth over time.
In fact, it is really boring to read one-dimensional depiction of Yuri in other YuuRam fanfic..Fortunately, you wrote this fanfic!:) Thanks for this amazing fanfic and keep it up!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
Hello! I just recently found your story and guess what, I finished reading it within 2 days! It's so awesome that I couldn't stop myself wanting to know what's gonna happen next. It really is the best KKM story I've ever read! Glad I found a wonderful author like you! Your story brightens my day! All the best for all you do and I will be following you (though sadly I don't have an acct here). Have a blessed day!

Claire :)
LyricoJ chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Wow, i would say that your story was very creative.. i like it.
Eevee chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
Thank you for writing this story. It is one of the best KKM fic I've read, in the plot scope as well as in the portrayal of the characters and their developing drama. One of the highlights for me has been your OCs, which feel like natural parts of the ensemble. In a setting where the canon is focused exclusively on the upper crust, Alphonse in particular was a very welcome view from the outside, and I love how you made him a part of the plot proper through his past.

Another thing which is some-of-the-best-I've seen is the relationship between Yuri and Wolfram. I absolutely adore your take on it, from the beginning with Yuri's bitter resignation and Wolfram's bitter acceptance of it, and the way it grows into something bigger. Oddly, my favourite part is how Yuri comes to recognise his feelings for Wolfram during his possession but forgets about it after everything is settled. I really liked the place it ended - not with a big soppy confession of love, but with the quiet acceptance of it and that it can grow into something bigger.

I've been following this story for about a year, I think, and it always made my day a bit brighter when I saw it updated. I've loved every step of the journey, and I think you ended it in the perfect spot. I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel, but this fic is one of my absolutely favourites all on its own.
marnika chapter 23 . 8/20/2013
great story, please write more as there's so much to tell. I also got the feels a few chapters back that a certain soul might want to come back to Wolfram/Rufus.
lilgurlanima chapter 23 . 8/16/2013
yay! a sequel! I will be waiting for that first chapter... ;)
409 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »