Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
xXNevarXx chapter 12 . 8/21
I loved this story! It was adorable and had me chuckling a few times. You did terrific with this! 3
forgetmenotlovely chapter 12 . 7/8
This is a really heartwarming story with just the right amount of humour (who would've thought the Uchihas could be so vain?!). Really enjoyed it. I don't usually read AU but this was really nicely written with endearing personalities.
E.Knuxs chapter 12 . 6/4
I absolutely loved this story! It was perfect. Writing was perfect. Plot was perfect - a good ratio of romance, humour, and family. And I loved the ending.
Really good job :D
Thanks so much for posting your work!
Sherinne chapter 12 . 5/14
This is one of the best SasuHina fanfic I've ever read. I never like AU that much but yours was superb. You managed to write an AU fics without making the character too OOC. I hope I can see you write more SasuHina fics :D thanks for writing this fics. I enjoyed reading every chapter!
This was such an amazing story, that I've enjoyed very much. Thank you for such a amazing creation of a story!:) Hope there will be more SASUHINA stories in the future! Your such an amazing author, and I hope you'll keep writing more and more. Btw I hope you story/book is prosperous and I'll be sure to check it out when I can. Your one of my favorite and best SasuHina authors I've come across. Thank you and Good luck!:) I'll be sure to check out your other stories and I'll be sure to read my first GAAHINA story from your story creation. :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
FrostSapphire chapter 12 . 2/18
hands down, one of my favorite SasuHina story.
malea.anne chapter 12 . 2/9
hi there!

there's a quite a few sasuhina fics... most of what i've read are good. however, this fic is exceptional. so much fun to read. i 3 sasuke in this fic and his POV.

thank you so much for sharing this. i enjoyed this fic alot!
malea.anne chapter 2 . 2/9
reading this chapter - sasuke is a snob! hahaha - you did gave us a forewarning.
Mimi chapter 12 . 1/17
Heart warming chapter, looovveee it
Hazelleen chapter 12 . 1/18
So heart warming... You are really freat author.
Hazelleen chapter 3 . 1/17
Lol pervert sasuke being questioned by kenta
Hazelleen chapter 1 . 1/17
I like your writing and how you develop all their relationship.
Kyaaaaaaaaa
YukariiSan chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Awwww,right now i'm on tears! I really love this fan fic,and this one already become one of my favourites ones!The ending was just amazing! If i can maybe someday i will draw them :'D