Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
hobo ghost chapter 1 . 5/21
LOL omg this is so cute! SO MUCH FEELING! lovely story, I was almost scream when knowing the truth about itachi feeling. The last story is so sweet, I can't hold smile.
Zhane17 chapter 12 . 4/1
this is so cute im
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 12 . 2/4
I love it!
Seirenn chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Bonjour,

Merci pour cette histoire.

J'ai adoré!

Bonne continuation

~ Sei
LostInThePathOfLife chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
I've really loved the story! It had me chuckling n giggling quite often.. And the Kenta-Sasuke relation is something I found totally adorable!
I am already an Itachi lover.. But seeing this kind of personality.. I love him even more! (if that's possible)
And Gaara was oh so gentlemanly type.. Haha..
I loved every character you portrayed..
Now I'm off to more of your fics! I loved your writing style..
xPrincessJelly chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I found this fanfic because I was scrolling on IG and I saw a particular post promoting your fanfic. So j thought why not give it a try. I'm glad I did because this is really interesting. I can't wait til everything unfolds. The Kenta situation really surprised me. I'm excited for the rest of the chapters c:
Dalisay08 chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
thiss is so good.. but Im looking for something like, after marriage?
roveme chapter 12 . 4/30/2016
Well Yours sasuhina fics are always good but in this story I feel that every decesion of the relationship was taken by Sasuke even though Hinata was having a kid so she should be more thoughtful about the relationship. Frankly speaking I thought that Hinata was a door mat and like always it was looking like Sasuke the high and mighty giving poor Hinata a chance in relationship. Well I tried to like this fic but tough luck...
Krishka chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
It was a well written story. I especially liked how Neji and Hinata stood up for what they believe is family. It was nice to see strong Hinata and an upfront Gaara. I simply loved the characterization of Itachi, he was so fun to read. The title was very nice too.
RikuDai chapter 12 . 12/24/2015
God, it was a wonderful and very exceptional sasuhina fic. I got to say one of the best :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2015
What a wonderful and lovely story that you've shared with us. Just the right amount of love drama without being too over the top. And the relationship between the two progressed nice and slowly. My only wish was for there to be a scene with Hiashi (and maybe even Hanabi) but other than that I understand why you did it how you did it. :) Thank you again for finishing the story!
la bella nunez chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
I needed this story. It was so good.
maleisha54 chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
OMG OMG That story was amazing!
This is officially one the the best SasuHina stories I have ever read! 10/10
xXNevarXx chapter 12 . 8/21/2015
I loved this story! It was adorable and had me chuckling a few times. You did terrific with this! 3
forgetmenotlovely chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
This is a really heartwarming story with just the right amount of humour (who would've thought the Uchihas could be so vain?!). Really enjoyed it. I don't usually read AU but this was really nicely written with endearing personalities.