Reviews for The Ties That Bind Us
This was such an amazing story, that I've enjoyed very much. Thank you for such a amazing creation of a story!:) Hope there will be more SASUHINA stories in the future! Your such an amazing author, and I hope you'll keep writing more and more. Btw I hope you story/book is prosperous and I'll be sure to check it out when I can. Your one of my favorite and best SasuHina authors I've come across. Thank you and Good luck!:) I'll be sure to check out your other stories and I'll be sure to read my first GAAHINA story from your story creation. :)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
FrostSapphire chapter 12 . 2/18
hands down, one of my favorite SasuHina story.
malea.anne chapter 12 . 2/9
hi there!

there's a quite a few sasuhina fics... most of what i've read are good. however, this fic is exceptional. so much fun to read. i 3 sasuke in this fic and his POV.

thank you so much for sharing this. i enjoyed this fic alot!
malea.anne chapter 2 . 2/9
reading this chapter - sasuke is a snob! hahaha - you did gave us a forewarning.
Mimi chapter 12 . 1/17
Heart warming chapter, looovveee it
Hazelleen chapter 12 . 1/18
So heart warming... You are really freat author.
Hazelleen chapter 3 . 1/17
Lol pervert sasuke being questioned by kenta
Hazelleen chapter 1 . 1/17
I like your writing and how you develop all their relationship.
Kyaaaaaaaaa
YukariiSan chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Awwww,right now i'm on tears! I really love this fan fic,and this one already become one of my favourites ones!The ending was just amazing! If i can maybe someday i will draw them :'D
newrun chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
sigh. I'm looking for a fanfic similar to this. but it looks like it would take me forever to find one. maybe you can do another one? oh well.
amelia-e chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
this honestly is my favourite fanfic and im not even that big of a sasuhina fan :p damn this was perfect :D
sushimakipark chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
hai,,
this is my first review but also i'm sorry my review end of chapter this story. i like it a lot this story, you write nice story, and you describe sasuhina's relationship growing nature.
Can i request? i hope this story has epilog or sequel cuz i think it would be nice if sasuke knew that hinata pregnant his child and also kenta has siblings. thanks
epiclyawesomesauce chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I LOVE this story sssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo much! Its AMAZING!